Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Written warning!!! Help

Options
  • 22-07-2010 7:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi, Ok so I've been working in the same place for the last 3 years. Last year I went through a bit of a rough patch and got a final written warning. So I behave myself for the 12 months.It was expired last month. Now I got called into H.R. over something fairly small and their after giving me another Final written warning without the verbal or first warning!! Is this Fair?? I know I can appeal it but the HR manager said she could put me on whichever warning she wanted. Is this true. Help please I really don't like the feeling of been on the final written warning:(

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi there. I'm afraid the Help Desk is only for people experiencing problems with the site or are querying moderator decisions. However if you post on the Work Problem forum I'm sure somebody there will be able to help you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 joeyjoejoe056

sorry i'm new to this. didn't know where to go. thanks

Advertisement