Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So Cow - Whelan's Sat 24th July - FREE!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

I like that.

It probably won't make a difference, but I think you mean 24th July in the header. I'm sure a mod will fix it.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Living in the past dude. Fixed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

I was just testing you all. :o

Anyways - guaranteed to be a great night. Come one! Come all!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Not sure if I'll be back from Amiina in Dun Laoghaire in time but this will be good and people should definitely check it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

So if I got there after 10.30 is it just a case of paying in to Whelan's as usual and then heading upstairs, yeah?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Yeh they say it is free before 10.30 so I assume they mean the 10 euro Whelans Saturday fee will still apply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Toast wrote: »
    Yeh they say it is free before 10.30 so I assume they mean the 10 euro Whelans Saturday fee will still apply.

That only kicks in at 10:30 anyway though doesnt it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

nm wrote: »
    That only kicks in at 10:30 anyway though doesnt it?

Yeah. The gig is free so if you're in the pub before 10.30 then you can go up to it.

However Whelan's charge a cover charge after half ten. I think it's a tenner but I'm not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,909 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

G'wan Brian!

Advertisement