Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frank's Hot Sauce - Where can I find it?

Options
  • 22-07-2010 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,475 ✭✭✭

This is less a 'bargain' request than a general request, but if it is on special somewhere, I certainly wouldnt say no.

Anyway, I am having a bbq at the weekend (wweather permitting) and having recently tasted this stuff, I NEED it - and lots of it. From what i see on the other thread, the supermarkets that stock it seem to change with the wind.

So does anyone have some recent intel as to where might have it? I am in the Clontarf area but will travel within reason..........

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Most Dunnes seem to stock it

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭dango

I've gotten some from the Dunnes in Donaghmede.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Dunnes and Superquinn

• Registered Users Posts: 5,475 ✭✭✭drkpower

Thanks all; got it in Superquinnn Sutton - its on special too (€450 for 2). Cant wait, yum....... now, all i need is some sun:(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,255 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

drkpower wrote: »
    Thanks all; got it in Superquinnn Sutton - its on special too (€450 for 2). Cant wait, yum....... now, all i need is some sun:(

jeez, if you wanted it that bad I would have sold you 2 for €400 ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

Is it that good? Haven't tried it yet and always go for the Levi Roots. Might pick myself up a bottle of this tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,863 ✭✭✭RayCon

toe_knee wrote: »
    Is it that good? Haven't tried it yet and always go for the Levi Roots. Might pick myself up a bottle of this tomorrow.

I used to be a Reggae Reggae man until I decided to try Franks (due to the fact there seemed to be a major appreciation society for it over on Bargain Alerts !!) ... Mr Roots has had none of my hard earned cash since ... Franks is addictive. It should come with a health warning ...

www.FranksAware.ie !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

RayCon wrote: »
    I used to be a Reggae Reggae man until I decided to try Franks
    They are really quite different though, both have their place, though I only have franks in my press now. I have seen it in eurospar, dunnes & superquinn.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 maybebabie

I feel like an addict and that I should stand up and announce:

"I bought a whole box (12 bottles!) of Frank's Hot Buffalo Wings Sauce from Dunnes recently"

VERY addictive!!!

Advertisement