Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rap Against Rape - The Late Late Show Early 90's

• 22-07-2010 7:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭

I'd be surprised if this wasn't posted before! Rap & Rape dunno what hit 'em!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

fluke wrote: »
    I'd be surprised if this wasn't posted before! R

Then ya probably should've of done a quick search of the forum, which would reveal its been posted at least a billion times before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭fluke

yekahs wrote: »
    Then ya probably should've of done a quick search of the forum, which would reveal its been posted at least a billion times before.

Thanks for the input...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

that was bizarre.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

"To women, in their eighties, it just don't make no sense"

WTF?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

yekahs wrote: »

I did the same thing recently, however I think this should get it's own fresh thread every month so that as many as possible get to see this horror.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

I did the same thing recently, however I think this should get it's own fresh thread every month so that as many as possible get to see this horror.

Haha, you're probably right!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

I never seen it before. Thanks for sharing.

Advertisement