Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bday Party ideas

Options
  • 22-07-2010 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭

Prob having a house party for my brithday coming up and was looking for some good theme ideas, I've done the James Bond party, the mexican party, the dress up as whatever you want party, the only one popping into my head is a toga party but not sure if thats such a good idea!! thanks:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭reap-a-rat

Redpunto wrote: »
    Prob having a house party for my brithday coming up and was looking for some good theme ideas, I've done the James Bond party, the mexican party, the dress up as whatever you want party, the only one popping into my head is a toga party but not sure if thats such a good idea!! thanks:rolleyes:

My aunt told me she was at an "Ugly Jumper" party before!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Party Central

You could do an 60's/70's/80's theme night depending on your age, a tv or movie theme night, if you are into a certain film theme it around that. A sports star theme night where people have to dress up as famous sports starts, you have lots of options really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

thanks guys, since we're 80s kids we're going for the 80s theme, pennys here i come!!

Advertisement