Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

K.C. for Breakfast

• 22-07-2010 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭

So he's filling in for Iano for a couple of weeks... Doing well too. A stepping stone to daytime for him?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,366 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

So he's filling in for Iano for a couple of weeks... Doing well too. A stepping stone to daytime for him?

And sure why wouldn't he ? He did the red rooster on redfm in cork for ages and award winning it was aswell. Legend is a word that springs to mind to be fair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Mr.Mister

He's on course to replace Ray Foley.... in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Barname

I dont like his Night show, I was going to post a thread on how much he annoys me there.... however

He is doing a great job in the AM slot. I cant believe its the same guy.

I think the night shift is just a filler for him,they wanted him on their books and they'll now try work him into a proper slot i think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,366 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Mr.Mister wrote: »
    I think the night shift is just a filler for him,they wanted him on their books and they'll now try work him into a proper slot i think.

But put on todayfm on tuesday and heard KC and wondered had stumbled onto redfm. Was waiting for Lenny and Eilish to start talking away. What is Lenny doing does anyone know ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Mr.Mister wrote: »

They did that with Foley.

I haven't listened to KC on Today FM breakfast. He's doing well? Good. I hope they put him on daytime. I never listen to Iano, too boring. Is KC in next week too?

I think either him or Foley should be on breakfast. They each have something that Ian Dempsey lost ages ago.

KC for breakfast i say. Rabble rabble!
    Itssoeasy wrote: »
    But put on todayfm on tuesday and heard KC and wondered had stumbled onto redfm. Was waiting for Lenny and Eilish to start talking away. What is Lenny doing does anyone know ?

Lenny's working in some movie company I think. he goes on KC's show some nights to talk about films. I think it was just and excuse to get them on radio together again.

Fago! wrote: »
    They did that with Foley.

I haven't listened to KC on Today FM breakfast. He's doing well? Good. I hope they put him on daytime. I never listen to Iano, too boring. Is KC in next week too?

I think either him or Foley should be on breakfast. They each have something that Ian Dempsey lost ages ago.

KC for breakfast i say. Rabble rabble!

KC is doing excellent,bare in mind since i moved from Cork 3 years ago i haven't heard his breakfast show on Red Fm in that long,but when i did hear it,it was top notch.

Maybe he's to replace Ian Dempsey and move Dempsey back to 5 - 7am and get rid of that terrible Alison Curtis?

I just think Foley has had his time done on lunchtime.

Ah no Foley's still awesome.

Do ya reckon Ian will take 5-7? Who's in for KC?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Lenny Lovett

Don't be daft! Ian Dempsey's going nowhere - apart from the odd fortnight in Portugal!

Don't be daft! Ian Dempsey's going nowhere - apart from the odd fortnight in Portugal!

Oh deary me, I know. Just theoretically, if KC were to be put 7-9, would Ian take 5-7?

• Advertisement

Well Ian already cut back from 7 - 10am to 7 - 9am,why not change to 5 - 7am?

Ian is too valubale of a name to let go from the station although i couldn't see him doing anything other than a morning slot.

KC for 7 - 9am and to replace KC i would have said Marty Miller but now he's off to Nova,so maybe Paul Carass?

I'd say they're getting KC ready to take over when Ray Foley finally disappears up his own ar5e soon!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 562 ✭✭✭jwcurtin

Barname wrote: »
    I dont like his Night show, I was going to post a thread on how much he annoys me there.... however

He is doing a great job in the AM slot. I cant believe its the same guy.

Every song he plays, i like, so i like the guy! He's no Ray Foley yet, but he could well be in a while!

jwcurtin wrote: »
    He's no Ray Foley yet, but he could well be in a while!
    God forbid!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 985 ✭✭✭APM

what about KC in place of Fenton to begin with? When possible I listen right through from Iano to the end of the RFS....once Fenton comes on its an instant switchoff.

I'm sure it is for a lot of others in the 18-25 demographic, Fenton just doesn't fit in with it.

Advertisement