Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Veterinary Nursing

Options
  • 22-07-2010 9:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi all

I want to do a part time evening course in veterinary nursing, does anyone know if there is part time evening courses in Dublin City Centre or South Dublin, I work Monday - Friday 9 to 5 so it would have to be a part time evening course and what would the price range be ? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,938 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Pinky99 wrote: »
    Hi all

I want to do a part time evening course in veterinary nursing, does anyone know if there is part time evening courses in Dublin City Centre or South Dublin, I work Monday - Friday 9 to 5 so it would have to be a part time evening course and what would the price range be ? Thanks

i think Claire_Bear teaches something like this, maybe wrong though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭suraheg

There might be a part time evening course, but it wouldn't qualify you to register and work as a vet nurse. I think all the courses you can do to work as a vet nurse are on the IVNA website, and I think theyre all full time. There are evening courses you can do in animal care and work maybe as a veterinary receptionist or kennel person?

Advertisement