Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lip piercing rejected

Options
  • 22-07-2010 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

well,

got my lip pierced on my right side but when it was done it was gushing with blood soooo bad that the pierced had to compress the piercing for over an hour cause it wouldnt stop
    eventually she decided to take out the piercing and then it eventually stopped bleeding and closed up.
    i really want my lip pierced so is it extremely thick of me to go else where and explain what happened that time to a piercer and see if they'll do it again in the middle this time. i wont get it done on that side cause i think she hit a group of calpilleries?
    has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

where was it done? and how long ago was it done?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jariee

about a month ago in waterford... its completly healed now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I'm just guessing this, but was it a young blone female.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jariee

no actually, it was a middle aged woman....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 stormyknight

i have mine done on the left side, the first time i got it done it rejected it a red lump appeared on the side of it, i went to a different place and they told me it was infected and that he shouldnt have put a ring in it too start with. i took it out and got them to pierce it for me again a few months later and i havnt had any trouble with it since! i have a hard time with piercings they usually are rejected. Maybe im going about off the point here sorry! i think that you should maybe try a different place and make sure that they use titanium jewellery as hardly anyone is allergic to this.

• Advertisement
Advertisement