Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Affordable Laptop Speakers

• 22-07-2010 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭

The inbuilt speakers in my laptop are little more than useless so I'm currently looking for affordable desktop speakers, probably a 2.0 setup as 2.1 setups are generally overpowered by boomy bass in the <€100 category. I've set my budget at €100, but hopefully I'll come away with change to spare.;)

At the moment my mind is between: i) M-audio Studiophile AV20 & Creative Gigaworks T20 or ii) M-audio Studiophile AV40 & Creative Gigaworks T40; They are similarily priced on Amazon.co.uk.

Any opinions on which would be the best in either category or any other speakers that would be good alternatives would be very much appreciated. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭Cpt_Blackbeard

ii) M-audio Studiophile AV40 & Creative Gigaworks T40

I meant the AV30 sorry :o

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Nononolan

I like the Bose Companion 2's alot, if you shop around you should get them for around 80-100 yoyos. Just the stereo so no sub but bass is more than adequate and treble is very clean. Theyre also small enough to take with you if need be.

Advertisement