Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dance Classes? Bellydance?

• 22-07-2010 10:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi everyone, just wanna know if there's any adult dance classes goin on in Waterford, in particular bellydance? I'd appreciate any info on any adult dance though- latin, swing, pole - whatever !!! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

I'd check with Splashworld in Tramore, they have loads of classes on out there..i've done salsa out there and it was brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭purplefighter

Thanks snuggles, will do :) Anyone else know of any??

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Ms MEL

There's tango in Olaf's Hall on Friday nights and there's salsa in Garter Lane I think! Other than that I'm not sure, would love to go to a dance class, something like hip hop or pole, but have never heard of any happening locally!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭purplefighter

OOOOoooohh!! Tango :) thanks for that Ms MEL, i'll check that out :) maybe somebody else will know of some hip hop or pole :)

Advertisement