Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part Time jobs in Limerick

Options
  • 22-07-2010 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi everyone I'm new to this so sorry if there's already a thread about this topic. I'm a student who's just wondering where are the best places in Limerick city to find some part time work for the new college semester?im not from limerick so Im not quite sure where i should start looking.Help would be really appreciated!Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭munstergirl

Hi op
    Not many jobs going in limerick at all, do a search of this thread and you will see it comes up every week.
    22,000+ unemployed and is getting worse judging from the size of dole queue and number of shops closed.

On saying that print your cv's and drop them into every shop, bar, fast food in limerick.

You never know you might get lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Ms.Cosmo

Not sure how true it is but I heard that Molly's bar down by the market is recruiting after the summer.. Maybe start there!! Good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭gaf1983

Apache Pizza on Henry St have a Part-Time Staff wanted sign up, or it could be New York City Pizza, one of them does anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭Harpy

mcdonalds in the crescent had a sign up for part time and full time staff the to other day

• Registered Users Posts: 5 sexiplexi

Supermacs on O' Connell Street are looking for staff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

The Sandwhich Shop on Thomas Street and Costa Coffee(next door) are both hiring staff.

Centra William Street is hiring.

Quigleys on Cruises Street is hiring.

Feck - maybe if you are really really nice the owner of a certain bar on here might even give you a job. You know who you are K.O.C :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

If KOC is handing out a job, im top of the queue :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

If willing to travel a few miles outside of city... I might be able to set you up with something.

If willing to travel a few miles outside of city... I might be able to set you up with something.

Where and doing what?
    PM me if you prefer

Oh sorry was replying to the OP Melion... :o

• Advertisement

Well if s/he isnt interested give me a shout

PM you there

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭MmmmmCheese

I'd also take it if it turns out no one else is interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 crazykidd

thanks for all the help everyone...il check out all the above to see if im in luck...keep the replys coming..the more the better!!

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭SoCo2009

True that!

This should become a thread for posting places hiring people!

Its hard enough to find places so anyone who knows places hiring let us know :D

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭MmmmmCheese

Went into all the places mentioned in this thread today and the only one actually looking for staff was Apache Pizza.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Went into all the places mentioned in this thread today and the only one actually looking for staff was Apache Pizza.

Those jobs can go quickly. I spoke to a recruitment agent who said that if he puts a job on, lets says jobs.ie, he gets around 50 e-mails within the hour.

The jobs I mentioned were definately there the other day as I personally walked into each store and saw the paper in the window myself.

Tell you what mmmmmcheese, the next job advert I see in town I will PM you. Promise. ;)

Advertisement