Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guy pushing a wardrobe around

Options
  • 22-07-2010 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭

Yesterday at about five o'clock a guy in a hi-viz vest passed me on Presentation Road heading for town pushing a massive wardrobe on a little trolley. I thought nothing off it, just thought it was a guy moving a bit of furniture.

Then, today at about five o'clock again I saw the same guy pushing the same wardrobe at the top of Costello Rd in Shantalla, near the community centre.

Later at about half eight the same guy, same wardrobe, making his way up Maunsells Rd heading for Taylors Hill.

Anyone else see this guy?

Has to be a new character of Galway. I christen thee 'Wardrobe Dude'. Go forth and wardrobe.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

How funny is that?:D

Hope I get to see him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭spender.j

Tony Hawks (not the skateboarder) on his latest project, 'Round Galway with a Wardrobe' :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

It'll be called art i'd say or a load of shíte to the ordinary joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

walking down shop st this eve bout 7pm saw guy outside lifestyle sports with big wardrobe. he looked like he was one of the street entertainers and he had alot of gear inside. there was a sign on outside of it saying Connemara Dance or something like that...same guy maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭Maja

ronnie3585 wrote: »

Has to be a new character of Galway. I christen thee 'Wardrobe Dude'. Go forth and wardrobe.

:D I love you irish people for your sense of humour.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

I reckon it must be an Arts Festival "Runner" or some-one?? :)

Seriously though :eek: if you've spotted the exact same guy three times :pac::P:confused::cool: God or his posse must be tryin' to tell ya something!!!
    :D:D

Maybe to pack up and move abroad lol hehehe :rolleyes::p;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

lol!!I saw this guy as well!!
    Yesterday(wednesday) at 4.30 at the traffic lights at glen dara!!
    Big wardrobe and hi-ves vest!
    He was heading in the town direction. maybe he is lost!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

Any chance it's Inda Kinny looking for people to join his new cabinet?

I reckon it must be an Arts Festival "Runner" or some-one?? :)

Seriously though :eek: if you've spotted the exact same guy three times :pac::P:confused::cool: God or his posse must be tryin' to tell ya something!!!
    :D:D

Maybe to pack up and move abroad lol hehehe :rolleyes::p;):D

I call smiley abuse!

Shoot%20Smileys.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Weirdo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

I call smiley abuse!

Shoot%20Smileys.gif

You what?!? :):rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

I saw him in Shantalla a couple of days ago.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

I think fifib might be right.
    Could be a performer in town who lives in the whest area but has no transport. I mean you can't put a wardrobe on the No. 2 and a big taxi would be expensive-ish.

OP why don't you approach him and tell him you've been observing his suspicious movements and demand answers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

ronnie3585 wrote: »
    Yesterday at about five o'clock a guy in a hi-viz vest passed me on Presentation Road heading for town pushing a massive wardrobe on a little trolley. I thought nothing off it, just thought it was a guy moving a bit of furniture.

Then, today at about five o'clock again I saw the same guy pushing the same wardrobe at the top of Costello Rd in Shantalla, near the community centre.

Later at about half eight the same guy, same wardrobe, making his way up Maunsells Rd heading for Taylors Hill.

Anyone else see this guy?

Ohh its one like that joke with the wheel barrow across the border.....He was smuggling the trolley!!!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

snubbleste wrote: »
    OP why don't you approach him and tell him you've been observing his suspicious movements and demand answers

I shall do it forthwith.

An immaculate headlock should extract the information I require.

Advertisement