Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social Groups, 30s+, East Cork / Cork City

Options
  • 22-07-2010 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm a mid-late 30s single female, living in East Cork and I'm going out of my mind with boredom on weekday evenings & at weekends. I'm not a couch potato, but I seem to find myself spending more and more time on my couch since I moved back to Cork a few years ago. Would love to meet like-minded people to go for a walk / drink / trip to the cinema / bite to eat every now & then.

Anybody got any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭fermoycailin

Hi all,

I'm a mid-late 30s single female, living in East Cork and I'm going out of my mind with boredom on weekday evenings & at weekends. I'm not a couch potato, but I seem to find myself spending more and more time on my couch since I moved back to Cork a few years ago. Would love to meet like-minded people to go for a walk / drink / trip to the cinema / bite to eat every now & then.

Anybody got any ideas?

Hi there,
    Take a look at the following link to a meet up group in Cork, for similar people in similar situations:
    http://www.meetup.com/New-and-not-so-new-in-Cork/
    Hope to see you at one for the events.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭howareyoudoin'

Thanks Fermoycailin!!

I've never heard of the Meet Up site before. It looks good. I've just signed up....so, yeah - hopefully meet you at one of the events at some stage.

Advertisement