Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fresh start

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

Doncaster 2.25

Galtymore Lad 3pts @ 13/8 PP (GP)

His form against G1 winning Wooton Bassett is impossible to ignore and although these are young horses with much improvement in them, GL goes on any ground and has the form in the book.

Doncaster 2.55

Casamento 2pts @ 100/30 Ladbrokes (GP)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Can't wait for Casemento's race

Newbury 4.50

Moyene Corniche 1pt ew @ 16/1 Ladbrokes (GP) (1/4 Odds, 4 Places)

Doncaster 1.55

Duchess Dora 1pt ew @ 20/1 SkyBet (1/4 Odds, 5 Places)

greetings wrote: »
    Can't wait for Casemento's race

I missed the prices on Dubawi Gold and Titus Mills. The gamblers weakness - backing horses that have won for you in the past! Maybe a good thing that I missed them though.

• Advertisement

I'll be watching Lord Generous on his debut over fences (Chep 2.30) and Benbane Head in the Silver Trophy (Chep 4.10).

Brian Meehan is very sweet on Titus Mills and has an excellent record in the race,but I think Casemento could be a class apart.

Aintree 2.10

Culcabock 1pt @ 16/1 PP

Very Anxious moments there! Relief!

He did it very nicely for a horse who hung so bad. All of a sudden O'Brien's two year olds don't look as bad as people have been saying.Expect Seville to go to the Derby and Master of Hounds to go to the French one(10 furlongs)

• Advertisement

Yeah, Seville was very settled and looked highly primed for the race. He ran straight aswell. Very professional and straightforward individual.

I thought I was going to lose twice to a hanger. (Galty & Casa)

I'm getting lazy with the writeups :p

I wish he could stay in Ireland next year,even if he were to run under the Godolphin colours,but no way would the sheikh do that with a Group 1 winning 2 year old. Let's just hope he doesn't regress at 3.

-1.33 for the day

Bank: +9.47

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

do u ever back 3 in same race,

argosy2006 wrote: »
    do u ever back 3 in same race,

Have done, depends on the race, course, competitiveness, number of runners and likelyhood of getting some return. I backed 3 in a race at the St Leger meeting I think. Ancient Cross, Spitfire and some other one I can't remember.

Aintree 3.55

Tramantano 2pts @ 11/4 PP (GP)

He's won this race the last two years and maybe it's my way of trying to make up for not backing Monets Garden for the second year in a row but he has clear claims on form despite his advancing years. If a 12yo can win a G2 handicap around Aintree then this 10yo is definitely worth a punt. Almost all his wins come at this time of the year when he's fresh and Sam TW is p whos had a great start to his career as an apprentice. The others may need a run or find the trip too short.

That seems very short for it,projected SP had it about 11/2. Getting well backed though I see.

I can't make a case for anything else in the race tbh

I see Cue Card at 4/6 could well be a very nice price

Aintree 3.20

Solway Sam 1pt @ 7/1 PP (GP)

Solway Sam has a 2 from 3 record around Aintree and if I'm going to have a bet at this stage of the season the emphasis will always be on fitness and Solway Sam could be that little bit fitter than others having raced over the summer. He's got near top weight but there could be even more improvement from him haveing shown plenty in his last two starts. He's won on both his sesonal debuts in his short career excepting his career debut where he fiinished a respectable 3rd in a bumper. I see he has drifted on the PP site since this morning but that doesn't worry me too much with the likelyhood that money will come for Cheltenham horses and the big trainers names. Ground won't be an issue judging by his past performances. He just doesn't want the extremes.

Longchamp 3.10

Blek 1pt @ 8/1 Bet265

He was strongly fancied on Arc day but failed to see out the two and a half miles. Stamina kicked in for many of the others who were taken off their feet during the first part of the race, especially Winter Dream who I would oppose strongly here at a shorter price. The current price appears wrong from that perspective.

• Advertisement

2 fences ommitted x2...

Tramantano looks a poor bet now

Blow out today

Bank: +5.47

Who won Blek's race Nulty? Can't find it anywhere and wanted to know how Flying Cross got on in his first start for John Gosden

Gentoo came flying on the outside. Blek couldn't pick up on the rail and finished 5th.

Nottingham 4.15

South Cape 3pts @ 13/2 Will Hill (GP)

In the tracker. Too late to write up. Brick Red and Credit Swap form. Brick Red excused last time, back on Oct 30th and will show better.

Harriets Girl 1pt ew @ 14/1 PP (GP)

In tracker also, pulled to hard last time and off same mark. Ew price

Didn't fully read your post there greets, Flying Cross finished second last.

Must have been a poor run.

Bank: +22.97

Nice call on South Cape

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Just saw this, well done on South Cape mate. :)

Advertisement