Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beers anyone?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭.17hmr

tis pats then now that was the easy bit ,to see if am allowed:rolleyes:tis the hard bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

.17hmr wrote: »
    tis pats then now that was the easy bit ,to see if am allowed:rolleyes:tis the hard bit.
    No bother to you. Just tell her you are going to a meeting :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭North_West_Art

alas guys, I just got a call this evening to play a gig tomorrow night in Grange, I wouldn't mind but Pats is my local.. I only see now that this was the agreed location! have a good one and see y'all again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

Me back from Spain but working tonight. Up early this morning too as the iPhone 4 is out today !! Could be and expensive weekend !

Have a great night folks. Will be thinking of ya!! Wish my workplace was more accessible then I could have suggested it as a venue :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

I've been trying to get in touch with MrMac to make arrangements for friday to no avail :( i will prob have to work lateish this evening and also tomorrow morning so im now down as a maybe and if i go prob wont stay long.

• Advertisement

This isnt looking good lads.

Will we leave it till the 2nd half of August?

Just logged in a while ago and I dont see any other posts. I think, given the circumstances, its wiser to cancel at this stage as its only myself and .17hmr who would be there.

If we can arrange something again for around the middle/end of August we should have more participants.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭.17hmr

good job for i got a phone call at five and well i would be either working untill very dark ,or be out very early in the morrning,ah well just wasnt ment to be next time may be.haha muffler looks like it tis your self, next time mate for sure take it easy till then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Not a bother, would be touch and go if i could have made it tonight anyways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭North_West_Art

just checking in on boards to see the post mortum on tonights beers... I was playing a gig in Grange with Mirenda Rosenberg, quite a night's craic... mid to end of August sounds good for a re-schedule, looks like tonight wasn't to be

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yes, might have better chance of attending, if mid-late August.

Biddys? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

muffler wrote: »

If we can arrange something again for around the middle/end of August we should have more participants.

End of August would be good! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Admit it yous just didn't wanna drink without mise isn't it?!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

danniemcq wrote: »
    Admit it yous just didn't wanna drink without mise isn't it?!

*Cough*

ego

*cough*

:pac:

Advertisement