Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo: Reach Forge World Revealed! Themed Xbox 360 S too

Options
  • 23-07-2010 7:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭

p6hpy.jpg

Knew Forge would be back, but ... :O
    Good lord, the maps people make will be off the scale..

There's also a new 2 v 2 Firefight Versus mode!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

the forge is gonna be unreal.... huge sniper maps..... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

This is the closest thing to a Garry's Mod us console owners are going to get for a long time, I love it! :D

Am looking forward to Forge world i think more than anything else in the game. it's the part of it that's really going to give the game loads of legs. That and firefight. The potential for people to be still playing reach a couple of years from now is really strong.

I spent so much time in forge in Halo 3. I made some really fun and enjoyable maps with it, even though it was really limited. Looking back recently at some of those maps, i put so much time and effort into them and from what i've seen reach's new objects, physics, and locations look like it will be so much easier to build things that will surpass them in every way.

Can't wait.

Advertisement