Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Sleep is all messed up

Options
  • 23-07-2010 8:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭

To simply put it, i find it easier to sleep during the day. Been getting up most days around 2/3/4 in th afternoon and not being able to go to bed till 7/8/9am the next day. Yes i know it is really all over the place.

Did an all night and day on Sunday and went to bed no problems at around 11pm Sunday evening. Got up at 9am Monday morning, but low and behold i was unable to sleep Monday night and stayed awake till all hours Tuesday morning lol.

Help.. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭tony300+

i suffer from this and i have found that all i need is five hours sleep.
    dont go to bed till after 1 AM and make sure you get up before 7 am wether you sleep or not.do this for three weeks regardless of how much you sleep in between.you should be fine after that.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭ldxo15wus6fpgm

Mak_United wrote: »
    To simply put it, i find it easier to sleep during the day. Been getting up most days around 2/3/4 in th afternoon and not being able to go to bed till 7/8/9am the next day. Yes i know it is really all over the place.

Did an all night and day on Sunday and went to bed no problems at around 11pm Sunday evening. Got up at 9am Monday morning, but low and behold i was unable to sleep Monday night and stayed awake till all hours Tuesday morning lol.

Help.. Cheers.

Have been the exact same for about a month or so. Chalked it down to a week of nights out/reasons for staying up past 3/4. Started going to sleep later and later and here I am, after pulling yet another all nighter, on boards at 8am.
    The worst thing is I had this at the start of july and got my sleeping pattern back to normal, and then got back like this! :/
    Found it easy to change my pattern by getting up after only half the normal amount of sleep (usually 9-10 hours for me) and practically knocking myself out with melatonin tablets (all natural) a few hours before whatever time I went to bed the night before.
    It will take about a week to shift your pattern by nearly 12 hours. Best of luck.

Advertisement