Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange Tales II

Options
  • 23-07-2010 9:32am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭

It seems that last year's Strange Tales from Marvel was a success, at least enough that they're putting out a second series. I enjoyed the first series, though as expected with any anthology title there were a few stories that weren't my thing (oddly enough they seemed to be mainly in the third issue).

The lineup for the second series looks pretty damned impressive:
    "Alex Robinson, Dash Shaw, David Heatley, Dean Haspiel, Edu Medeiros, Farel Dalrymple, Frank Santoro, Gene Yang, Gilbert Hernandez, Harvey Pekar, Jaime Hernandez, Jeff Lemire, Jeffrey Brown, Jhonen Vasquez, Jillian Tamaki, Jon Vermilyea, Kate Beaton, Nick Gurewitch, Paul Hornschemeier, Paul Maybury, Rafael Grampa (that's his cover above), Shannon Wheeler, Terry Moore, Tim Hamilton, Tony Millionaire, Benjamin Marra, Sheldon Vella, Ty Templeton, and more".

I guess that makes at least 3 comics I'll be buying from Marvel then, which is an improvement over "Whatever issues of Criminal they release on the Icon imprint and nothing else"....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

Kate Beaton, Jhonen Vasquez, and Nick Gurewitch?
    I can't even imagine how crazy this is gonna be!

Advertisement