Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lawnmower service - Wexford town

Options
  • 23-07-2010 10:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭

I need to get a petrol mower serviced somewhere around Wexford town. Can anyone recommend anywhere? Its a Homelite mower that I bought in Woodies

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Ryan T

Doyles on distillery road in town (near Tesco) do mine. Very reliable and fast think they can collect and deliver

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭Mocrie14

Ryan T wrote: »
    Doyles on distillery road in town (near Tesco) do mine. Very reliable and fast think they can collect and deliver

Thanks but tried them this morning and they would'nt do it. They only service 3 or 4 brands and Homelite is not one of them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,312 ✭✭✭secman

Didi you check with Woodies, send them an email enquiring about the back up service for their brand of mower, worth a shot !

Secman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭Mocrie14

secman wrote: »
    Didi you check with Woodies, send them an email enquiring about the back up service for their brand of mower, worth a shot !

Secman

Yes did but no help. They have some bloke in Cork who services mowers that are under warranty but mine is out of warranty :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,312 ✭✭✭secman

Not a great advert for Woodies mowers so ! Try emailing the Woodies guy that is always on TV3 morning show promoting their gardening products his name is Les Swarbrigg , or try and get TV 3 to raise the issue on their next Woodies promotion on the morning show !

Secman

• Advertisement
Advertisement