Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

June v's Eddie

Options
  • 23-07-2010 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi everyone,

Im new to this and sorry if this has been covered before. I was wondering if anyone to could tell me who in their experience would have been more accurate with future predictions either June on Sth William street or Eddie?

I went to see both of them about a month ago and both gave me oppsosite outcomes they would see happening for an bothersome issue in my life at the moment! In fairness June seemed very adamant that her prediction would come to pass!!

To date neither has happened (and its nearly the deadline of 1 month for June).......

Because of the lack of patience on my part and the confusion brought on by the the two readers Im going to see Stefan De Gillian today.......hopefully he can shed some light :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

i saw both and they were pretty similar in what they told me regarding a relationship. June gave me more detail on top of what eddie said. Still waiting for the outcome as its to happen before the end of the year. Not holding my breath!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 mu mu

Well, at least you got the same prediction from both!! Just back from Stefan........not impressed at all! I think he is a total con....gave me no insight on anything! Just kept telling me how wonderful I was and not to be selling myself short...........annoying to say the least!.....Starting to think its all nonsense.....:mad:

mu mu wrote: »
    Well, at least you got the same prediction from both!! Just back from Stefan........not impressed at all! I think he is a total con....gave me no insight on anything! Just kept telling me how wonderful I was and not to be selling myself short...........annoying to say the least!.....Starting to think its all nonsense.....:mad:

i did the same. wasted money on a couple of other fortune tellers after i saw eddie and before june. to be honest i just wanted to hear something that prob wasnt going to happen so wasting my money. best to leave fate to do its stuff, if its going to happen it will happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

hello , thought of sharing this with you guys on this site. I admit , I do seek psychics advise frequently ( lot of conflicts currently in my life). any way , thats not here or there . went to see Eddie , few days ago re recent situation , predictions ALL AS IN ALL,were wrong .from the people on the pannel , he said a man , it was a woman who chaired the meeting. He said I will be competing with a woman , it was a man . He said they will decide after 3 months , disicion was immediate , he said I will get big bonous for previous work , i was given minimun increase with loads of ristrctions no mention of a bounous. he said i ll be happy with the results , they were bad. soooooooo upset with all this on top of the money and time spent.
    love reading , was completly opposite of June's . TELL YOU GUYS. and ive been to loads of them , predictions ALL LIES OR BY CHANCE , advise may be good . THATS ALL NOTHING TO ADD. I LOST MY FAITH IN ANY OF THEM . thanks for reading my threat.

Found out today Junes mother died at the weekend. just want to pass on my condolences

• Advertisement

Ah dear.......sorry to hear about Junes mother:(.......thats very sad!

Well I went to see Mary Murphy today and yes I do realise that I have more money than sense at this stage and probably am on the verge of addiction!!....

But anyway I'm glad I went........her reading was absoloutley identical to Junes......and I mean Identical!!!! She picked up on the situation going on with no prompting from me at all! She also predicted the same outcome as June! To be honest it was quite freaky..........definitley could not have been guesswork with regard to the present.

Anyway I will keep you informed if June and Mary have been correct with the future stuff for me.........:)

Ah dear.......sorry to hear about Junes mother:(.......thats very sad!

Well I went to see Mary Murphy today and yes I do realise that I have more money than sense at this stage and probably am on the verge of addiction!!....

But anyway I'm glad I went........her reading was absoloutley identical to Junes......and I mean Identical!!!! She picked up on the situation going on with no prompting from me at all! She also predicted the same outcome as June! To be honest it was quite freaky..........definitley could not have been guesswork with regard to the present.

Anyway I will keep you informed if June and Mary have been correct with the future stuff for me.........:)

just wondering of the opposite outcomes from eddie and june which did you want to hear as going to happen? curious to know if it was the june one so maybe thats what mary picked up on? not saying it is but could be something to think about

I definitley wanted to hear Junes........

What you are saying is definitley possible I suppose, I didnt even consider that! however something happended earlier in the week that made me think Junes prediction was about to come true.........eventhough it hasnt yet! It makes me think that its more possible now then ever.........hence my visit to Mary.......

Anyway, I think you are right what ever will happen will happen! Thats me finished with them now for a long time I hope.......

But I still think Mary has got a genuine gift! She couldnt have known what she knew about this situation...

I definitley wanted to hear Junes........

What you are saying is definitley possible I suppose, I didnt even consider that! however something happended earlier in the week that made me think Junes prediction was about to come true.........eventhough it hasnt yet! It makes me think that its more possible now then ever.........hence my visit to Mary.......

Anyway, I think you are right what ever will happen will happen! Thats me finished with them now for a long time I hope.......

But I still think Mary has got a genuine gift! She couldnt have known what she knew about this situation...

was curious about mary so went in today. sat outside for 30 mins and she never showed up, text the number and tried to call but no answer. so decided to go up to see eddie, had nearly a 2 hour wait. gave me a different reading from last year until he found out i'd been there then went back to his previous reading for a certain matter. my head is as wrecked now as it was before i went in. should have just gone home lol

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭sky2424

hello , thought of sharing this with you guys on this site. I admit , I do seek psychics advise frequently ( lot of conflicts currently in my life). any way , thats not here or there . went to see Eddie , few days ago re recent situation , predictions ALL AS IN ALL,were wrong .from the people on the pannel , he said a man , it was a woman who chaired the meeting. He said I will be competing with a woman , it was a man . He said they will decide after 3 months , disicion was immediate , he said I will get big bonous for previous work , i was given minimun increase with loads of ristrctions no mention of a bounous. he said i ll be happy with the results , they were bad. soooooooo upset with all this on top of the money and time spent.
    love reading , was completly opposite of June's . TELL YOU GUYS. and ive been to loads of them , predictions ALL LIES OR BY CHANCE , advise may be good . THATS ALL NOTHING TO ADD. I LOST MY FAITH IN ANY OF THEM . thanks for reading my threat.

i went to eddie recently too. He is not psychic. This was my 2nd time goint to him, i first went nearly 2 years ago. He totally contradicted what he said this time, he told me the complete opposite of what he said two years ago. I didnt event find him good the first time, dont know why i went back, think it was to give him a second chance. Everything he told me was so vague as well and both times he feels the need to talk about himself. Dont waste your time going to him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

I agree, dont waste your time and money. Disappointing in a way , one used to beleive there is some of those guys are giftted. I mean , really , to go and seek advise when one needs it . BUT , yet , I wish I can be proven wrong . Been to loooooooooots of them , rubbish. Once they are in it for the money, I beleive, they no more have the ability to be accurate , or even near to be accurate.
    would love to hear from you .
    lilly

have to agree on Mary in the Ilac. Only 30 euro and got the same reading as June and Eddie plus she was a lovely woman. Would recommend her, she does cards, palm or crystal ball. i had cards done

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

Hi Stepdoyle...

It seem like you have been getting the same reading from eddie, june and mary but has anything they all said to you happen??
    am just curious... any feedback would be much appericated
    River 1

river1 wrote: »
    Hi Stepdoyle...

It seem like you have been getting the same reading from eddie, june and mary but has anything they all said to you happen??
    am just curious... any feedback would be much appericated
    River 1

hi, well it hasnt fully happened yet so cant say if its true or not. wont know for a few months but it was strange that all 3 picked up on the same situation and all 3 told me about a 2nd choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

I was under the impression that you should only attend a fortune teller once every six months - as it was extremely bad luck if you went more than this - was this incorrect.

Secondly, I went to a fortune teller a few years ago in Clonsilla (Kathy was her name) and she was spot on with everything - however when leaving she said to me that I shouldn't ever go to a fortune teller whilst pregnant - but the child has blue eyes and blonde hair - I didn't understand this part until a week later I was late (not trying for a baby) and found out I was pregnant. She was the best one I've ever gone to

deelite wrote: »
    I was under the impression that you should only attend a fortune teller once every six months - as it was extremely bad luck if you went more than this - was this incorrect.

Secondly, I went to a fortune teller a few years ago in Clonsilla (Kathy was her name) and she was spot on with everything - however when leaving she said to me that I shouldn't ever go to a fortune teller whilst pregnant - but the child has blue eyes and blonde hair - I didn't understand this part until a week later I was late (not trying for a baby) and found out I was pregnant. She was the best one I've ever gone to

not bad luck just a waste of money :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

stepdoyle wrote: »
    not bad luck just a waste of money :)

I agree on one hand about the waste of money but on the other I don't as a friend of mine was very down in the dumps at one stage - nothing was going her way, usual story no boyfriend, hated her job, money worries - you know yourself. But when she went to a fortune teller she came out with so much hope she was a totally different person. I know she was getting "false hope" at 25 pounds a pop but I think that false hope is better than no hope. :D

deelite wrote: »
    I agree on one hand about the waste of money but on the other I don't as a friend of mine was very down in the dumps at one stage - nothing was going her way, usual story no boyfriend, hated her job, money worries - you know yourself. But when she went to a fortune teller she came out with so much hope she was a totally different person. I know she was getting "false hope" at 25 pounds a pop but I think that false hope is better than no hope. :D

not saying it doesnt help, what i was saying was visiting a lot of times close together is just wasting money. sure i've done it myself :)

Advertisement