Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tribal Warfare 6 - 13th of November

• 23-07-2010 11:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭

Tribal Warfare is back in the Black Box on Saturday the 13th of November. Card is being drafted now so any interested fighters or coaches drop me a line.

We are looking for C, B and A class fighters in all weights.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Clive

Same day as Cage Contender? :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

Yeah, I have been telling coaches about this date for some time, but John not being a coach hadn't heard so we wound up colliding. We have spoken about it already and are going to work to making it a non-issue for both of us.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Clive

BUT WHAT ABOUT ME?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

sorry dude! You will just have to choose it looks like :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭Will Heffernan

Clive wrote: »
    BUT WHAT ABOUT ME?!
    Hurry up and get the message Clive...it is just getting embarrassing...you can't keep making people point out the blatently obvious.

• Advertisement
Advertisement