Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 - Main Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Lamposts wrote: »
    That video just makes me want to play FIFA 10 now. Anyone fancy a bit of rape?!

+1 I don't use skill moves often but to be as good as him is ****ing insane.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

joe123 wrote: »
    You mean like the last game we played where I beat you 7 or 8 nil? Your arse must of been very sore after that. :pac:

7 or 8? Let's not tell porkies here Joseph. If I was the player I was a few months back then you'd have been thumped every single game. The one game I won, I should have won by more than 5 goals. Just I've lost my touch, like Fowler when he left the Pool. Ah well it's hard playing against someone that uses custom tactics and lies about them. :rolleyes:

7 or 8? Let's not tell porkies here Joseph. If I was the player I was a few months back then you'd have been thumped every single game. The one game I won, I should have won by more than 5 goals. Just I've lost my touch, like Fowler when he left the Pool. Ah well it's hard playing against someone that uses custom tactics and lies about them. :rolleyes:

THIS!!!

Have to agree Darren.

Kirk you complain about custom formations so much even though you won the last league I was in by using them :rolleyes:

Hypocrite much????

Have to agree Darren.

Kirk you complain about custom formations so much even though you won the last league I was in by using them :rolleyes:

Hypocrite much????

Thanks Graham. You're a beautiful man. Me and your sister went to the same school. We're practically family. It's cool, we're down the pub, we're texting. :cool:

Aye, everyone knows he uses custom tactics as much as he'll say "oh I don't lads. I'm a better player because I don't use them." He didn't use them for the game I raped him in. Second I spanked him, the tactics were back on to help him win. I'm awesome still though.

• Advertisement

Thanks Graham. You're a beautiful man. Me and your sister went to the same school. We're practically family. It's cool, we're down the pub, we're texting. :cool:

Aye, everyone knows he uses custom tactics as much as he'll say "oh I don't lads. I'm a better player because I don't use them." He didn't use them for the game I raped him in. Second I spanked him, the tactics were back on to help him win. I'm awesome still though.

My sister thinks the world of ya Daz!!!

Ah well I can sleep at night knowing that every fifa 09/10 match (including winning 2 leagues) I have played I have played a basic 4-4-2 with none of this custom formation ****e!!!

My sister thinks the world of ya Daz!!!

Ah well I can sleep at night knowing that every fifa 09/10 match (including winning 2 leagues) I have played I have played a basic 4-4-2 with none of this custom formation ****e!!!

If my sister wasn't married then I'd tell her marry you! You're like the Irish version of David Beckham. You won 2 leagues? I've only won 1 league and just a world cup. I went over to London to play FIFA 11. Did I tell you that before? Spanked Kirk in the semi final too. We should enter a 2v2 league this year for FIFA 11. We'd be majestic together!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

This made me burst out laughing.

James Corden yeah?

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    This made me burst out laughing.

James Corden yeah?

haha! Yeah, it is. I know it word for word at this stage. It's quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Have to agree Darren.

Hypocrite much????

Oh god this is going to haunt me forever lol.PEOPLE CAN CHANGE!!! :) Cactus I just grew to absolutely hate custom tactics. It was actually Yapa on about them that made me think hes right (they are cheap). I just learned how to defend better and ive become a far better player for it. Actually romped my way to second in the Irish leaderboards if I do say so myself :)

Dunno if you were keeping up to date with the latest season in boards league but basically I had to defend myself to the hilt that I had infact abandoned custom tactics.

I picked Ac milan and used default with them. Played the whole season default didnt touch runs or nothing. Some believe me some dont but ive said it 1000 times why would I lie all of a sudden after using custom tactics before??? Makes 0 sense.

And lamps you werent even in our league last season so your just going on what hokem and whoever else said it cant remember at this stage.

Our games tonight I was default everytime. If you had a look at my ac milan when you paused you would of seen I had default same with Liverpool. They are completley different!

Its you that shouldnt be telling porkies after the raping you recieved tonight. And yes it was 7 or 8 nil. It was right after the game South Korea V spain in our world cup game. I remember it very well. You said afterwards you werent really concentrating or something! :cool:

• Advertisement

....We played a good few games there lamps. About 4 Ac Milan v Villa. I raped you every time. Then I switched to Liverpool and you beat me well. Then two more pool v villa after that and it was me raping you again.

Dont be sour because you lost. You know full well I was default mate.

Ill tell you a very simple way of settling this. When your on again how about we just dont bother changing starting 11s so there will be no time in the management screen.

I guarantee you Il beat you 4 times outta 5. Goes to anyone else who thinks I use custom aswell. Its fierce frustrating actually reading people blatantly lying about me!
    Spanked Kirk in the semi final too

Haha are you just messing? I was south Korea and you were Spain. It ended 2-1...or 3-1 either way far from spanked!

Oh god this is going to haunt me forever lol.PEOPLE CAN CHANGE!!! :) Cactus I just grew to absolutely hate custom tactics. It was actually Yapa on about them that made me think hes right (they are cheap). I just learned how to defend better and ive become a far better player for it. Actually romped my way to second in the Irish leaderboards if I do say so myself :)

Dunno if you were keeping up to date with the latest season in boards league but basically I had to defend myself to the hilt that I had infact abandoned custom tactics.

I picked Ac milan and used default with them. Played the whole season default didnt touch runs or nothing. Some believe me some dont but ive said it 1000 times why would I lie all of a sudden after using custom tactics before??? Makes 0 sense.

And lamps you werent even in our league last season so your just going on what hokem and whoever else said it cant remember at this stage.

Our games tonight I was default everytime. If you had a look at my ac milan when you paused you would of seen I had default same with Liverpool. They are completley different!

Its you that shouldnt be telling porkies after the raping you recieved tonight. And yes it was 7 or 8 nil. It was right after the game South Korea V spain in our world cup game. I remember it very well. You said afterwards you werent really concentrating or something! :cool:

Ye cool I know you changed but it just still bugs me that I lost the league to you by 2 points even though I was using 4-4-2 (default) with Sevilla and you were using 6-0-4 with Valencia.

I hope you see were I'm coming from and with your new outlook on tactics you know how I feel!! It was a cheap win???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Really can't wait for this, roll on wednesday for the demo!

....blah blah blah

They were just friendlies Kirk. The fact of the matter is. You've never beat me in a proper Boards sanctioned match. I'm undefeated. THE BEST! My record against you is amazing. 100% OWNAGE. :D

Ye cool I know you changed but it just still bugs me that I lost the league to you by 2 points even though I was using 4-4-2 (default) with Sevilla and you were using 6-0-4 with Valencia.

I hope you see were I'm coming from and with your new outlook on tactics you know how I feel!! It was a win

;) Indeed it was. But yeah I can see where your coming from.

Really hoping the need for a midfield is more apparent in Fifa 11.

;) Indeed it was. But yeah I can see where your coming from.

Really hoping the need for a midfield is more apparent in Fifa 11.

Ye you admit you won by custom formations. Well done :rolleyes:

Please stop complaining about them when you used them.

Ye you admit you won by custom formations. Well done :rolleyes:

Please stop complaining about them when you used them.

Yeah I used custom formations before last season then I just got fookn sick of them. Never denied I used them, what I denied was using them since!

Not really sure what your on about now I didnt even bring up custom formations today :confused::confused:

You so crazy cactus mac. Your crazy but I like you :)

Yeah I used custom formations before last season then I just got fookn sick of them. Never denied I used them, what I denied was using them since!

Not really sure what your on about now I didnt even bring up custom formations today :confused::confused:

You so crazy cactus mac. Your crazy but I like you :)

Come off it now Joe. You're always using custom everything. JEEEZ! Why do you have to lie so much? It hurts me when you're like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

ok children back on topic hear, so do we have any idea if they will be putting in a filter for default tactics and formations? A sort of quick match option to just get a game and play.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Isn't the Creation Center completely going to f*ck up all unranked games? As in, is there a limit on the players stats, or can you have every player as the highest rank possible?

Every team will just be unbelievable? :confused:

• Advertisement

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Isn't the Creation Center completely going to f*ck up all unranked games? As in, is there a limit on the players stats, or can you have every player as the highest rank possible?

Every team will just be unbelievable? :confused:

Same thing i was thinking, but i'm going to assume they copped onto that and it's going to be like 10 where every player is 86 or whatever it was.... although in 10 bigger/fast players had an advantage, hopefully thats gone

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

What is so crazy about custom tactics ? Is it wrong to tweak a 4-4-2 slightly ?

Or are these some MENTAL custom formations im unaware of.

I just read 6-0-4...never heard or seen that being played. Does it even work ?
    What are the other custom ones like this that everyone seems to be complaining about on here ?

I use a custom now and again, but its only a slight mod of 4-1-2-1-2 with the Def Mid coming back more often

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Sean if you take a look back through the old FIFA 10 threads you will find plenty of dicussion and debate on custom formations and the various opinions on them. Im sure theres plenty on the EA forums also.

This thread is for discussing FIFA 11 and not rehashing old debates so please keep it back on track folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Any idea if they rebalanced the fake shot? Its far too effective in FIFA10 and can be done by any player regardless of their skill rating.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Penalty Tutorial for FIFA 11

Anyone know if there's gonna be a captain your country feature in FIFA 11 like in the world cup? I know there's just career mode and that now. Just wondering if 3 mates could play as their pro's in a career mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Axwell wrote: »
    Penalty Tutorial for FIFA 11

This is exact same as the Fifa World Cup tutorial

• Registered Users Posts: 11,988 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

EA Sports put up a full unedited 15 minute video of Arsenal v Chelsea on the PC if anyone fancies a look.

http://www.viddler.com/explore/patlike/videos/316/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

fcuk sake i wish they would change the commentary, wrecking my head at this stage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

bryanjf wrote: »
    fcuk sake i wish they would change the commentary, wrecking my head at this stage

It does tend to get annoying.

*Puts in FIFA 11 on release day and plays United vs Liverpool*
    Andy Gray: "I think this is THE match. THE rivalry."

*smashes xbox*

Advertisement