Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 - Main Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Caught this link before the thread was deleted from the EA forum, it shows some of the team ratings from FIFA 11.

AC Milan, Inter Milan, Bayern Munich, FC Utrecht, Everton, Birmingham, Portsmouth and Coventry and 2 more i didn't recognise.

http://img62.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=img00112201009250841.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,990 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Parawind wrote: »
    Caught this link before the thread was deleted from the EA forum, it shows some of the team ratings from FIFA 11.

AC Milan, Inter Milan, Bayern Munich, FC Utrecht, Everton, Birmingham, Portsmouth and Coventry and 2 more i didn't recognise.

http://img62.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=img00112201009250841.jpg

Inter aren't there but the teams are Valencia, New York Red Bulls and Southampton.

Cheers for the post. Interesting to see the overall average stats of the teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Two absolute bastards on my friends list are playing FIFA 11. Dont think it has been obtained legally.

Been asking a few questions about online play, in particular exploits and teams being picked.

Been told some have already mastered 1-2's and lofted through balls, although not a major concern and is defendable so not an exploit. Teams are being mixed up, he hasnt faced too many Barca's/Madrid'd although there is only about 500 people online.

Im so jealous :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I got fifa on saturday its very good suprisingly no one has picked barcelona against me yet mostly chelsea liverpool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭SportsGreatest

I got fifa on saturday its very good suprisingly no one has picked barcelona against me yet mostly chelsea liverpool

Just out of interest, how did you manage to get it?

• Advertisement

I'll be honest and say i am having a huge case of the green eyed monster right now. Don't suppose you'd care to share how you got it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Where did you get it?!
    Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Two absolute bastards on my friends list are playing FIFA 11. Dont think it has been obtained legally.

Been asking a few questions about online play, in particular exploits and teams being picked.

Been told some have already mastered 1-2's and lofted through balls, although not a major concern and is defendable so not an exploit. Teams are being mixed up, he hasnt faced too many Barca's/Madrid'd although there is only about 500 people online.

This saddens me. I'd drink my own piss for FIFA 11 right now.

Lamposts wrote: »
    Where did you get it?!

My uncle got it for me in gamestop

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

Mikeyt086 wrote: »

I hope we dont see a return of 1-2 lobbed passes again this year :(

And that thing of not playing many barcas and madrid will vastly change when the masses get the game unfortunately.
    The fifa 11 forum in the xbox site is good for a read on this stuff.
    Where did you get it?

Where did you get it?[/QUOTE]

My uncle got it in gamestop :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

My uncle got it for me in gamestop

I know it seems like we are crazed sharks circling for some blood but were gonna need to know the store that sold it, for example, if it was the Bray store ill pop down now and bring a kitchen knife incase they dont sell it to me. Unless your uncle works for gamestop, in which case ill leave it to Lamps to drink his own piss.

/mental.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

Where did you get it?

My uncle got it in gamestop :D[/QUOTE]
    I hate you :p

Whats it like, the full game? Much better than 10? I really want to try out those co op celebrations.

There's a little African child trapped in me.

My uncle doesn"t his girlfriend does though in it could be blanchardstown but not sure so dont go in with a kitchen knife yet
    So sorry Lamps tell us what it tasted like

• Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

What dya reckon one will get for trading in fifa 10 and the WC game towards fifa 11?? Cheers

My uncle doesn"t his girlfriend does though in it could be blanchardstown but not sure so dont go in with a kitchen knife yet
    So sorry Lamps tell us what it tasted like

I said, I'd drink my own piss if someone gave me a copy of FIFA 11. :eek:

Sorry misread your post ah well drink it anyway

Could you put up a snap of the stats for the liverpool subs/reserves, i have seen the first team just dying to know how the rest are rated so i can start planing for world domination lol. If you do you are my hero!!

They have fifa 11 on ebay just type in fifa11 ebay

Agger 82
    Amoo 68
    Aquilani 78
    Ayala 72
    Babel 78
    Bouzanis 62
    Brouwer 65
    Bruna 62
    Carragher 82
    Cavalerri 74
    Cole 82
    Darby 67
    Degen 71
    Eccelston 68
    El Zhar 69
    Gerrard 86
    Gulasci 63
    Hansen 59
    Irwin 64
    Itandje 68
    Johnson 80
    Jovanovic 80
    Kacanikilic 63
    Kelly 71
    Kuyt 81
    Kryiakgos 78
    Lucas 77
    Mavinga 68
    Mendy 62
    Nemeth 71
    N'Gog 77
    Pachecho 71
    Plessis 72
    Reina 85
    Robinson 63
    Rodriguez 81
    Saric 64
    Shelvey 65
    Skrtel 81
    Spearing 69
    Torres 87
    Wilson 70

• Advertisement

Thanks for that, looks like there will have to be a squad update on Friday. Seen as theres no Meireles or Konchesky in the squad yet.

Those ratings are from ages ago.. Aquilani still at Liverpool. Looks like he just copied and pasted what I posted a few weeks back...

I have to admit i did but only cause i wasnt in the humour By the way im bleadin shocking at the game

I checked most of them are right

What's Meireles rated then lad?

Meireles is 76

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Cant wait for this, should be class. The demo is really good I think, pity halfs are so short. I hope they include a code for one free live season league like in 09.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

unless i see pics i don't believe anyone, would shops even have got deliveries as early as last week. not saying it hasn't been leaked online but to get it from gamestop that early i highly doubt but prove me wrong and you have my apologies.

Nope, most will get them Tuesday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Finally learned how to cross..They seem to have changed it a bit this season..Didnt know i had to LB to get it to aim into the box. Also loving the Co-Op camera fully zoomed out and all.Great view of the whole pitch

Advertisement