Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 - Main Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭-gilly-09-

Redzer7 wrote: »
    One thing that I thought was odd though was Rio Ferdinand making a 30mil switch to Spure :confused: but I couldn't really give a shít I'll still hockey them :p. Made one signing in the transfer window which was Lloris and I had to stump up 32mil to get him :eek: Worth it though.

I rally hope players were not going to be horribly over price. BUt going on what you just said they are. The transfer system hasn't been the may west for a few years hope its gotten better.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 davec9313

neil_18_ wrote: »
    Where did you get the game?

where where where ???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

neil_18_ wrote: »
    Where did you get the game?
    ;)
    -gilly-09- wrote: »
    I rally hope players were not going to be horribly over price. BUt going on what you just said they are. The transfer system hasn't been the may west for a few years hope its gotten better.

Yeah I think it's going to be overpriced this year tbh, but I don't mind it been like that :), It means I get more for the tossers I have on my bench (Fabianski, Almunia etc) :p.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭neil_18_

;)

boo-urns

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Danow247

Got my copy today! Stuck in work until 5pm but Going home at lunch now for an hour of playing! Cant freaking wait :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭Mister men

Got the game this morning and not that impressed tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Mister men wrote: »

with what exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,637 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Mister men wrote: »

Don't ruin my excitement :( I feel like a child on Christmas eve. Or Christmas eve eve i suppose.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Played the Pc version, it's the exact same as Fifa 10 :mad: so I may buy it for the 360. Does anyone know if they have fixed the rating system for Be a Pro mode this season as it's still pretty crap on Pc

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Got it today, not majorly impressed with it. Could have been much more, the personality+ seems kind of tacked on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Got mine today too, not really impressed either. The best thing they done was change the German commentators which doesn't say much for the gameplay :o.

Gone back to NHL 11 already.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭Renn

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Got mine today too, not really impressed either. The best thing they done was change the German commentators which doesn't say much for the gameplay :o.

Can I have your game then?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Oatesy23 wrote: »

I hate you soooo very much right now! Not only did you get the game earlier, your not even playing it :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

It would be a lot more beneficial to the thread if all these people saying "im not that impressed with it" etc etc would actually state what they dont like about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Where did people get it? Any where in Dublin selling it yet?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

4 or 5 people say they got the game early , none of them like it or will say where they got it, smells like trollin' to me. Either that or they all pirated it

ShaneU wrote: »
    4 or 5 people say they got the game early , none of them like it or will say where they got it, smells like trollin' to me.

I have it and I'm not trolling, It's against the rules to say where we got them, there was a thread yesterday but it's closed now.

Either that or they all pirated it

They are legit copies btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Cloud89

How do so many people seem to have the game before it's release date. Are by any chance are all of you hanging around the back of a transit buying stolen games because I have asked in BOTH game and gamestop and the said I have to wait until friday.

I also will not believe what you are saying about the game being poor.... etc etc untill I have played it for a few weeks to see overall game play.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

I have it and I'm not trolling, It's against the rules to say where we got them, there was a thread yesterday but it's closed now.

I might be wrong but i doubt its against the rules if its a legitimate copy!!

• Advertisement

colly54 wrote: »
    I might be wrong but i doubt its against the rules if its a legitimate copy!!

It's a legitimate copy not pirated, but they're not to be sold until Friday in Ireland so it's against the rules.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

I found a great link here of custom chants/entrance music for every team in the game that a guy made, very handy!

http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/4401.page

That guy has been very busy! when you have the files it's easy enough to get them into the game (easier still if on PS3)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

It's a legitimate copy not pirated, but they're not to be sold until Friday in Ireland so it's against the rules.
    lol that's ridiculous, every time a big game comes out there's a thread looking for shops selling it early

e.g. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056042321

lol that's ridiculous, every time a big game comes out there's a thread looking for shops selling it early

e.g. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056042321

Sometimes one shop breaks the rules and the others follow, don't think it's looking likely this year.

Sometimes one shop breaks the rules and the others follow, don't think it's looking likely this year.

Could you at least say what you dont like about it? Compare it to the demo? All we are getting is. "yeah I got it. Its meh". Not very helpful to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

I didnt like fifa 10 when I first got it, it just felt different than '09, and i didnt like it. I'm sure I'll be the same with 11 but, after a few weeks I bet I wont be able to imagine ever goin back (which is what happened with Fifa 10).

Could this be why you guys are saying ur not impressed or is it more specific flaws?

joe123 wrote: »
    Could you at least say what you dont like about it? Compare it to the demo? All we are getting is. "yeah I got it. Its meh". Not very helpful to be honest.

What are you talking about??? I love the game..
    I haven't said anything bad about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

I love it so don't mind what the rest are saying :D

PaddyBomb wrote: »
    I love it so don't mind what the rest are saying :D

+1..

• Advertisement

What are you talking about??? I love the game..
    I haven't said anything bad about it?

Sorry just it seemed everyone who got it early wasnt impressed with it but no one gave any reasons why.

Advertisement