Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 - Main Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭jv2000

I actually got to play one match last weekend and it finished 1-1. I did find it very hard to break the defence down. I am quite experienced in FIFA 10 and FIFA WC so I was a little shocked. The team I was playing against was inferior to mine so I was getting frustrated. Can't complain about their goal though, I always have had a dodgy defence ;)

Taking tomorrow off work and will probably head to Henry street in the morning to pick up a copy. Dont know where yet... maybe Tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Ranked 9th in Ireland on the Leaderboards :D, Played 3 won 3 :).

Won't be there for long though

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Whats the overrall leaderboards like now? Are theyre glitchers already racking up the 100s of wins with dundalk FC :P

Whats the overrall leaderboards like now? Are theyre glitchers already racking up the 100s of wins with dundalk FC :P

Well they guy at the top of the leader board is from Belgium, has 29 games played and won 26 of them. He's used Spain about 20 times then Chelsea and Real Madrid. He has 4 goals conceded but looks like he's slaughtering most people.

Anyone hear any news about if EA will announce UT11 for next year? Don't think it's been announced yet.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 129 ✭✭RonFan

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Anyone hear any news about if EA will announce UT11 for next year? Don't think it's been announced yet.

EA not taking the opportunity to earn millions by selling non-existent packets of virtual cards? Highly likely.

RonFan wrote: »
    EA not taking the opportunity to earn millions by selling non-existent packets of virtual cards? Highly likely.

Fcuking love that mode :).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Me too. I love that mode so much. It got me banned until the year 9999 though. :(

Lamposts wrote: »
    Me too. I love that mode so much. It got me banned until the year 9999 though. :(

:pac::pac::pac::pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

Boom-stick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

When I concede goals in career mode, i make excuses, i curse players out and generally rage... This game is so realistic. Scored a diving header with Fletcher to take the lead in the 85th min in the Emirates on opening day and i actually jumped out of my seat punching the air.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 FaceThePain

seeing as we're still talking FIFA and release date, anyone know where I can get a fans chant of this without any background stuff, instead of using the song itself.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

FIFA 11 Video for Barclays Premiership

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Tallaght Saint

Hope they have some sort of trophy celebration for all leagues

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

Since theres no World Cup or Euros next year, can you just make a Cup without going through the process of Create Tournament?

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭sob1467

Whats the commentary like in Fifa 11. Do the two commentators still keep using the terms that were in 10 and 2009? Or is it a total revamp?

sob1467 wrote: »
    Whats the commentary like in Fifa 11. Do the two commentators still keep using the terms that were in 10 and 2009? Or is it a total revamp?

Many of the same comments but with new ones too. I dont think were gonna see a complete revamp for a few years yet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Have they fixed that when someone goes down injured Ie. Drogba, and then it shows someone else down injured Ie. Terry. Terrible stuff, only thing I really noticed in the demo.

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Have they fixed that when someone goes down injured Ie. Drogba, and then it shows someone else down injured Ie. Terry. Terrible stuff, only thing I really noticed in the demo.

Havn't seen it yet. I'll let ya know if i do. One thing I see they havnt fixed is the language select screen at the start! Still comes up every time!

Havn't seen it yet. I'll let ya know if i do. One thing I see they havnt fixed is the language select screen at the start! Still comes up every time!

That's ridic. Rutter said they fixed that! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

sob1467 wrote: »

Tyler: ahhh Andy I brought my umbrella because I knew youd forget yours.

Andy: Hahahaha....oh martin I do love you.Marry me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Play Liverpool vs Chelsea and they keep blabbing on about the Benitez/Mourinho years. I also noticed when they talk about Kuyt, Martin says "and hes a player who is only going to get better after his first season at Anfield" (Its his 5th ffs).

Just got mine in the post there now. WOO!

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

My postman is probably still in bed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

No he's not.. It's here!

Got it sooner than I would have bothered going up to a shop to get it too, thx Gamesnash!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭Renn

Gamesnash? Was it not ridiculously expensive buying off them?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Renn wrote: »

Not really no. It was €51.99 delivered to your door on release day can't complain with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Wooo Russian league :D No Greek League :(

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Seperate

It doesn't save your formation/squad changes in Lounge Mode. Serious pain in the ass.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

Renn wrote: »

Depends on your perspective really. I'd say it's €8.00 cheaper than the RRP, delivered to your door on release day and with no chance of customs nabbing you with a €20+ bill if you buy from the VAT free retailers based in Jersey.

On the reverse of that you have Tesco selling it for €40 (well below what it costs us to buy it at btw !) so compared to Tesco at first glance I'd have to agree with you but there is a bit more to it than that. :)

Advertisement