Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 - Main Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,170 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Does anyone know how to delete custom formations? Or is it even possible?
    Can't find anything on it :confused:.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

J. Marston wrote: »
    Does anyone know how to delete custom formations? Or is it even possible?
    Can't find anything on it :confused:.

Cant delete them...they stay there but you can overwrite them with other formations...this year i have only 4 but last year...like 25 :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

o I'm playing head 2 head with some guy. I go 2-1 up and suddenly he starts freezing the game when I'm on the ball. I put a cross in and it just freezes so I pause the game and then unpause it. It starts working then. Anyway ran out of pauses and he's on the ball now and the game has just froze. I checked his profile and it says hes winning 2-1. SERIOUSLY? WTF!! Gonna leave my 360 on for the whole night if I have to. BOOM.

UPDATE.

He quit out and the game says it was a 2-2 draw. I hate this game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Lamposts wrote: »
    o I'm playing head 2 head with some guy. I go 2-1 up and suddenly he starts freezing the game when I'm on the ball. I put a cross in and it just freezes so I pause the game and then unpause it. It starts working then. Anyway ran out of pauses and he's on the ball now and the game has just froze. I checked his profile and it says hes winning 2-1. SERIOUSLY? WTF!! Gonna leave my 360 on for the whole night if I have to. BOOM.

UPDATE.

I don't think this is him cheating. I think it's another poxy bug.

It happened in PES2008 when playing online, one player would be playing his own game and the other will be playing his own game too. The games go out of sync. It's mental.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,170 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

When assigning a position to your VP is it possible to pick winger (RW,LW) or can you just pick RM,LM and RF,LF?
    I've seen wingers in the game but I can't seem to pick that position :confused:.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Fcuking Quitters :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

J. Marston wrote: »
    When assigning a position to your VP is it possible to pick winger (RW,LW) or can you just pick RM,LM and RF,LF?
    I've seen wingers in the game but I can't seem to pick that position :confused:.

You select midfield then pick left or right and then after that you pick winger, box to box, etc. I think you can do as a forward aswell so that your primary position is RW or LW.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

Frisbee wrote: »
    Fcuking Real Madrid :mad::mad:

FYP :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,377 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

UPDATE.

something similar happened to me as well, i doubt its cheating tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

It's happened to me more than once. I even had a French guy message me saying "hahahahaha, enjoy waiting for your win." It's on the EA forums as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

What the **** is the story with playing against someone only 100 or so points around you own total, losing and losing say 20 points, but then playing someone who has almost 1000 more than you, losing by a single goal, and losing 35 points? Both opponents were Barcelona aswell.

Retarded and annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Sightaridis

The game is badly in need of a patch or two, or three.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Any date for a patch yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Voltwad
    Kensutz
    Paddysnorch

Not entirely sure when I'll be available this weekend. If you send me a PM or a PSN message as to when you're available, I'll do my best to make myself available then.

EDIT: Wrong thread....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,377 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

It's happened to me more than once. I even had a French guy message me saying "hahahahaha, enjoy waiting for your win." It's on the EA forums as well.

the french* do seems to be the biggest shower of pricks on fifa, most of them play horribly and most of them quit if your winning late on.

*nothing to do with Henry either

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Just played a manual ranked game.

I got 50ish points for "performance".
    Then i got -10 points for the "final result"

But the thing is, I won 3-1 and he had the same points as me or there abouts, within 30 of each other.

Not the first time its happened either.

Any one know what thats about??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Add me on PSN lads, I'd love to have some head 2 head matches with ye!
    PSN is in the sig.
    Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Just played a 7-6 game against a World XI online, was going to upload a cracker of a goal I scored with Scholes but it only listed 3 goals in the highlights.:mad:

If Inter has a striker slightly faster than Milito they'd be the best team in the game by miles, really enjoying playing as them atm. Sneijder and Cambiasso are monsters.

Lol. Was just playing some guy there, I was Inter, he was Barca. First 15 minutes went by and I had more of the ball. He gets ball at the back with Pique and starts doing loads of flicks and stuff. I just leave him at it as at 0-0 there's no need for me to chase the ball around his half. He tries to boot the ball back to Valdes and bangs it into the top corner. 1-0 me.

Then he proceeds to score another 31 own goals and I get one from a corner in an effort to make me quit. Starts moaning at me to quit at then he eventually quits on 92mins when I'm 33-0 up.

What's wrong with some people :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,990 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Frisbee wrote: »
    Lol. Was just playing some guy there, I was Inter, he was Barca. First 15 minutes went by and I had more of the ball. He gets ball at the back with Pique and starts doing loads of flicks and stuff. I just leave him at it as at 0-0 there's no need for me to chase the ball around his half. He tries to boot the ball back to Valdes and bangs it into the top corner. 1-0 me.

Then he proceeds to score another 31 own goals and I get one from a corner in an effort to make me quit. Starts moaning at me to quit at then he eventually quits on 92mins when I'm 33-0 up.

What's wrong with some people :confused:

What. A. Knobend.

FCUKING END GAME AS A DRAW ****!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Dunny! wrote: »
    Just played a 7-6 game against a World XI online, was going to upload a cracker of a goal I scored with Scholes but it only listed 3 goals in the highlights.:mad:

Yeah wtf is up with this.

Surely goals are more of a highlight than saves and misses and crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,193 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

SRFC90 wrote: »

nothing at all wrong with that imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

playing a fella online and he's after freezing the game, i'm winning 2-0. he even sent me a message asking me to leave lol, the only way i'm leaving is if my xbox overheats. im after playing around 20 games online and he's the first person i've had any trouble with, i guess i was bound to run into someone. hope my xbox holds out :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

I usually end the end as a draw if im playing against some defensive cu*t who is afraid to attack. Im not going to waste another second on players like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

mailrewop wrote: »
    playing a fella online and he's after freezing the game, i'm winning 2-0. he even sent me a message asking me to leave lol, the only way i'm leaving is if my xbox overheats. im after playing around 20 games online and he's the first person i've had any trouble with, i guess i was bound to run into someone. hope my xbox holds out :pac:

The same happened me last night, I was 2-0 up in the 90th and he stops playing and its then freezes. I would of left the ps on all night but I had a couple of mates over had to quit.:mad:

Also did anyone notice thats theres a dream team glitch too in ranked matches ffs :mad:

I've more come across it when the person I'm playing knows that he's lucky to still be level, and therefore gets out while he can, quite annoying at the time! I've 4 draws online and none of the were my choosing!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 The Cool One

I've more come across it when the person I'm playing knows that he's lucky to still be level, and therefore gets out while he can, quite annoying at the time! I've 4 draws online and none of the were my choosing!
    What do you expect though? If there clinging onto a draw and will never score, why would they play another 30mins and give you a chance to win at their expense? It's happened to me plenty of times, but I understand their reasoning because they earned that draw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,990 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Settle down Sepp Blatter. ;)

Advertisement