Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 - Main Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

whats pi****ing me off is the Connection of the EA Servers... for the last 5 games i got cut off,, Drawing and Winning all of them.. this is Not good EA!! i'm paying good money for a Service im not getting...

Soby wrote: »
    Cant see a video thread around.But check out this awesome video.class editing

That is done on 1 Vs CPU.. Not online... Never seen people score like that online... what i have seen on FIFA10 is if you flick the ball up and then shoot you will score from almost any where in the field... Bugs are at play with that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

Cork24 wrote: »
    That is done on 1 Vs CPU.. Not online... Never seen people score like that online... what i have seen on FIFA10 is if you flick the ball up and then shoot you will score from almost any where in the field... Bugs are at play with that one.

It doesn't look that way. If you stop the video at 24 seconds, you can see both his PSN ID and his opponent's.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Cork24 wrote: »

Ah ye i know that.Its just the editing i was saying is amazing

fair point,,, Anyone finding their losing Connection to the games alot, in my last 5games i have last connection from my side, and i lost my winning Streak

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Keep losing connection all week and servers not working at all now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I just signed out of psn then back in and they worked for me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

Anyone up for a friendly on ps3?

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

ynwa_17 wrote: »

What's your PSN?

Apologies. its ynwa17

• Advertisement

ynwa_17 wrote: »

Add me, Conor-Buckley-.

Desire. wrote: »
    Add me, Conor-Buckley-.

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

People who's internet convienently ''goes down'' when they are losing 3-0 is bull****.

On the plus side, I'm now level 19 :D. Also Hulk=GOD

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Hey guys,

Anyone know how to retrieve overwritten career modes or if its possible? I was in my 4th season with Norwich and decided to start a new career mode, but when I went to save the new one, I accidentaly saved over the old one. Any help much appreciated
    On PS3 BTW

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

Can anybody tell me why it takes me aaaagess find any opponents online and then alot of the time I lose connection? There anyway of remedying this? Thanks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mongo wrote: »
    Can anybody tell me why it takes me aaaagess find any opponents online and then alot of the time I lose connection? There anyway of remedying this? Thanks.

That happened me last night,was trying to get the trophy for when you play 5 head to head games in a row and everytime I was winning it disconnected and everytime I was losing it was grand :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭TheBuilder

Mongo wrote: »

FIFA is terrible this year for that, it doesn't help when you get people disconnecting because they're ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

Connection seems fine for me. I never have any trouble finding anybody, ever.

I love when people disconnect. It just shows that I am too good for them. You still get the points and it counts as a 3nil win.

thorbarry wrote: »
    I love when people disconnect. It just shows that I am too good for them. You still get the points and it counts as a 3nil win.

I also like when people disconnect, but you only get a 3-0 win, you don't get any ranking points.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

What do ye guys think of the career mode?

• Advertisement

What do ye guys think of the career mode?

It's boring. I never play offline. It's just doesn't match playing a real person.

It's boring. I never play offline. It's just doesn't match playing a real person.

I agree,I play online all the time now too.nothing more satisfying than catching someone on the break.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I was playing on xbox live the other night, won the game 3-2 but it counted as a loss for me, broke my winning streak and I lost ranking points, this ever happen to anybody before?!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

BDJW wrote: »
    I was playing on xbox live the other night, won the game 3-2 but it counted as a loss for me, broke my winning streak and I lost ranking points, this ever happen to anybody before?!

He could have been using manual settings or just a blatant cheat

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭Danny dyers double

I have not played one game v the computer since I start playing online , just seems boring

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

I also like when people disconnect, but you only get a 3-0 win, you don't get any ranking points.

you do get the ranking points,
    go to leaderboards after someone quits and you will see your points have increased

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

AnneFrank wrote: »
    you do get the ranking points,
    go to leaderboards after someone quits and you will see your points have increased

+1. Your online ranking points on the console don't update until after your next online game, however if you check the stats via easports.com right after the guy quits, you will see you are awarded the points immediately.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Excuse me for being a ''noob'' or whatever, never posted here before. Been playing FIFA since it came out, in college so me and 2 of my housemates play games pretty much every day. Whenever something happens against me when I pass the ball and theres a handball, I always scream handball, just messing, cause I know it isn't in the game. But today, was playing my friend and got 2 penos for it, and there was loads of frees for it. Found the option to turn it off.

Anyways, sorry for the long enough post, but when was it added? Cause I never seen it before, and it was auto on, when was it added?

Edit: Did a bit of research and it seems it always been there? Maybe I'm blind, if so, forgive me, and ignore the question.

Excuse me for being a ''noob'' or whatever, never posted here before. Been playing FIFA since it came out, in college so me and 2 of my housemates play games pretty much every day. Whenever something happens against me when I pass the ball and theres a handball, I always scream handball, just messing, cause I know it isn't in the game. But today, was playing my friend and got 2 penos for it, and there was loads of frees for it. Found the option to turn it off.

Anyways, sorry for the long enough post, but when was it added? Cause I never seen it before, and it was auto on, when was it added?

Edit: Did a bit of research and it seems it always been there? Maybe I'm blind, if so, forgive me, and ignore the question.

This is the first year that it has been there, but it is set to off by default.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

OK So I was playing some guy last night who was level "95" apparently. He was no 50 in the world rankings. I beat him 5-3 AET. Then when the game was over it said he only had ranking points of 748 or something.

I then noticed that all my settings had been set to manual. Anyone had this problem?

Advertisement