Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 - Main Thread

Options
1444546474850»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm dieing for an online game of this :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Beat a guy last night 4-0, at the end of the game, his rank points were well over 3000, mine are about 1400, but I got a measly 300-400 points for beating him... wtf?

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

Beat a guy last night 4-0, at the end of the game, his rank points were well over 3000, mine are about 1400, but I got a measly 300-400 points for beating him... wtf?

Considering the average amount of points I get is below 100, that's hardly measly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

That was a typo, I meant 100-200, yeah usually I get like 80-100 points for a win, but he was over double the amount of rank points I was, and I hammered him, and he seemed to be using a guest (could tell as he kept trying the lobbed through ball and his forward moved too human like).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Lads whats the minimum needed for clubs ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

are the ea servers up again?they wouldn't let me connect last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

They're fine, just played a game on XBOX.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Just played a few unranked games to test out my new internet connection.

3-0 up as Milan, your man pauses the game, sends me a message "YOU CAN FUK UR HOLE FAM AND...."

And then "play like a man, not a ManU puss. start w pow" and then quits.

Xbox live, and especially FIFA, is just full of absolute scum. Where are the people who just want to play normal, decent games?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Just played a few unranked games to test out my new internet connection.

3-0 up as Milan, your man pauses the game, sends me a message "YOU CAN FUK UR HOLE FAM AND...."

And then "play like a man, not a ManU puss. start w pow" and then quits.

Xbox live, and especially FIFA, is just full of absolute scum. Where are the people who just want to play normal, decent games?

I wouldn't take it to heart man, a lot of these people are young kids who can't handle losing. They have insult messages pre-typed so they just send them off seconds before/after they quit. If you're that put out by it, just put the maximum DNF to 10 or 15% in your settings when searching and you should avoid must of the quitters!

I'd offer you a game except I'm on PSN!:P

Yup the EA servers are fine on PSN too!

• Advertisement

NUTZZ wrote: »
    Yup the EA servers are fine on PSN too!

Ya finally back online :D

Anyone elses game freezing after online matches, just before the screen with your rank points.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

NUTZZ wrote: »
    I wouldn't take it to heart man, a lot of these people are young kids who can't handle losing. They have insult messages pre-typed so they just send them off seconds before/after they quit. If you're that put out by it, just put the maximum DNF to 10 or 15% in your settings when searching and you should avoid must of the quitters!

I'd offer you a game except I'm on PSN!:P

Couldn't care less about what the messages actually conatin, but I'm just put off by how f*cking retarded it is :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭JokerD

Ah the amount of clownery on this game never ceases to amaze me. Trying to get a game for about 25 minutes. One game actually started and the person quit after I went 1-0 up, all the other games didn't reach kick off as it seems my opponents would like to pick my team for me. I try to play 4 star V 4 star or 5 V 5, I'll even play as a lower ranked team but everytime I pick my team my opponent quits. They pick Man U, I pick Chelsea - they quit. They pick Celtic - I pick Leeds - they quit and so on and so on and so on.

Some people are just so impatient that while I quickly move to find a team to match their selection, they quit. Obviously they've so many things to do that they can't wait the extra 7 seconds it will take to pick a team. I'm sorry but I presume you've time on your hands if you're playing FIFA online, the time it will take for you to leave and find another game will actually be longer you know:rolleyes:.

Then we've more impatience with the people who constantly like to see how many times they can hit A and B one after another while you're making your changes. They must get a thrill from seeing that 'ready' sign flash on and off. These people who were so anxious to get the game going will most likely be the first to quit once you hit the onion bag, I've seen it too many times. It's at the stage now if I see this while I'm picking my team, I won't even bother with them as I know what's coming.

I had a match the other day when my opponent had a few chances in the first half, then I scored early in the second, they instantly turned off their computer, I didn't even have time to skip my replay. So then I get bombarded with about 15 abusive voice messages saying how lucky I was etc and they were so much better than me. Laughable, if this was the case then why didn't you finish the game and beat me you fool? I can't even put down here the names I was called. It's water off a ducks back with me as I find Internet warriors laughable.

The sheer amount of idiocracy on this game online beggars belief sometimes.

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Couldn't care less about what the messages actually conatin, but I'm just put off by how f*cking retarded it is :confused:

Yeh there really are a lot of idiots, in all walks of life I'm afraid! Just stick your max DNF % up to 10/15 and you're sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I dont play FIFA online anymore. I dont know where they came from, but since FIFA 08 its been 95% absolute muppets online. I dont understand it, what is so bad about losing a game of FIFA? If you HAVE to win, then play the CPU on Amateur.

FIFA 06 RTFWC I had about 300 ranked matches played.
    FIFA 07 I had about 350 matches played.
    FIFA 08 I had about 100 matches played.
    FIFA 09 about 50 matches played.
    FIFA 10 around 20 ranked matches played.
    FIFA 11 I played 5 ranked games.

Just cant be bothered with it anymore. I want to play a full game, and I certainly dont want to be in 1v1 and have to turn around and pass it backwards because its under 5mins in and the other player will definitely leave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

ifa 11 keeps freezing on me after i have completed a head to head online match after where u hit rematch it freezes before u get your results with both indicators spinning round for ages, can anyone help?

bigred100 wrote: »
    Anyone elses game freezing after online matches, just before the screen with your rank points.

Mine was freezing when I click rematch, it was just happening when I clicked to have a rematch but nows its happening no matter what I do :mad:

I disabled emails after the match seems to have sorted it. Could it have to do with the change of passwords I wonder??

bigred100 wrote: »
    I disabled emails after the match seems to have sorted it. Could it have to do with the change of passwords I wonder??

It probably has something to do with the password change alright, Im not actually getting any emails after the matches and i was before the downtime, i wonder if i enable them again will it sort it out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

Anyone else having their connection keep dropping tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Anyone know how I can change the commentary to Spanish? Only options I get are English, French and Dutch!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

You have to download it.

I can't remember exactly how.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

You have to download it.

I can't remember exactly how.

Sound.

Hopefully someone will, cos' I've no idea how!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Crackle

If you go into FIFA Store (or shop or whatever it's called) on the main menu I think you should be able to download the different language packs there.

Advertisement