Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 - Main Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

It only works locally so you will only hear whatever music or chants you have saved on your own machine.

As for the chants you can download chants online on numerous websites, its not tied in to EA specifically and then you have to rip them to a cd and copy them to your hard drive, much in the same way you can copy music off a cd and store it on your hard drive. You then assign the chants and you can assign music for your teams entrance on to the pitch etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Cant wait to have a go of the creation centre myself. Im sure there will be a near perfect Manchester United 99 Treble team as the standard of some of these user generated content modes like the create a fighter in Fight Night is extremely impressive. Im going to have a go at making Ireland's USA 94 team as I doubt the creation gurus will be itching to make Big Jack's team.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

Im hopin to find a good rendition of Harchester United, cant wait to score a hat trick with Karl Fletcher!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

It's KARL FLETCHER!! Don't insult the man by calling him Carl. FFS!

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

Lamposts wrote: »
    It's KARL FLETCHER!! Don't insult the man by calling him Carl. FFS!

Luis Amore Rodriguez FTW...and a virtual Linda Block :D

• Advertisement

Luis Amore Rodriguez FTW...and a virtual Linda Block :D

Karl Fletcher & Scott Lucas up front. 'AVE IT!

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

Are we running a qualifying league to place people into leagues depending on their ability or is it based on fifa 10 (which is kinda silly considering its a different game IMO)

ps. Im obviously doing this to get into a higher league where I belong :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Myself and Moon will decide what we are doing regarding qualifying closer to the time. The league wont be starting till about 2 weeks after FIFA 11 comes out to give people a chance to get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,988 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

I got my code today from GAME so it ain't exclusive to Gamestop, and they're still available whilst stock (the creation centre card) lasts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

How much was it actually? Hope Tesco do what they have done in previous years and sell it for 30euro or something.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

ive a code for the creation thingy here if anyone wants im not interested in it .

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

ive a code for the creation thingy here if anyone wants im not interested in it .

Id love it if its still available?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Id love it if its still available?
    mikeyt086 got there just ahead of you , ill ask my mate if he can get anymore he works in game

Grab me one too and I'll do things for you. ;) xx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Grab me one too and I'll do things to you. ;) xx

Shocking!

It's ok. I bought one on ebay for 2 quid. It's all good. Making a classic liverpool squad atm!

GK - Grobbelaar
    RB - Finnan
    CB - Hyypia
    CB Carra
    LB Riise

RM McManaman
    CDM Hamann
    LM Patrik Berger

CAM Stevie G

RS Torres
    LS Fowler

Sorry King Kenny, maybe I'll let you play on the left... JUST MAYBE!

Yeah its fun, im making a USA '94 Ireland for you all to enjoy when you get the full game, if this goes well that a 2002 squad is also happening. :D

Or just a classic Ireland squad will do. Get to it mate!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Already got two songs im gonna upload for when i score a goal :D
    Bellini - Samba de Janeiro

Gary Glitter - Rock'n Roll Part 2

Soby wrote: »
    Already got two songs im gonna upload for when i score a goal :D
    Bellini - Samba de Janeiro

Gary Glitter - Rock'n Roll Part 2

There is a thread on the EA Forums where some dude uploaded all songs submitted to him to his own database thing where we can download from, has most clubs chants and all stadium intro songs and goal songs.

And lamps, Ill make the 2 teams sure, will be more fun. Oh and I can make you an 88 overall Ferdinand for you to download when then game is out. ;)

• Advertisement

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    There is a thread on the EA Forums where some dude uploaded all songs submitted to him to his own database thing where we can download from, has most clubs chants and all stadium intro songs and goal songs.

And lamps, Ill make the 2 teams sure, will be more fun. Oh and I can make you an 88 overall Ferdinand for you to download when then game is out. ;)

Actually came back on just to say you should make a team of 88 Ferdinand's for me. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,170 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

really looking forward to this but I just know that shortly after its released there will be a patch to fix some glitch and the offline players will get shafted once again :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

First Review got a 93% in GamesMaster which is on Sale Thursday.Can't wait for this game,in the meantime i'll be playing a lot of Halo Reach from next week onwards which after buying Mafia II can't come soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

I wouldn't have much faith in a review of a FIFA title, they always score well and the faults in the game only become apparent a few weeks after release

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

Mikeyt086 wrote: »

Could you post a link to this pls?

Final Liverpool Ratings.. :(

Agger 82
    Amoo 68
    Aquilani 78
    Ayala 72
    Babel 78
    Bouzanis 62
    Brouwer 65
    Bruna 62
    Carragher 82
    Cavalerri 74
    Cole 82
    Darby 67
    Degen 71
    Eccelston 68
    El Zhar 69
    Gerrard 86
    Gulasci 63
    Hansen 59
    Irwin 64
    Itandje 68
    Johnson 80
    Jovanovic 80
    Kacanikilic 63
    Kelly 71
    Kuyt 81
    Kryiakgos 78
    Lucas 77
    Mavinga 68
    Mendy 62
    Nemeth 71
    N'Gog 77
    Pachecho 71
    Plessis 72
    Reina 85
    Robinson 63
    Rodriguez 81
    Saric 64
    Shelvey 65
    Skrtel 81
    Spearing 69
    Torres 87
    Wilson 70

All other EPL teams in this thread: http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/fifa-11-ng/1336403-every-epl-player-stat-5.html#post18233556

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Final Liverpool Ratings.. :(

Agger 82
    Amoo 68
    Aquilani 78
    Ayala 72
    Babel 78
    Bouzanis 62
    Brouwer 65
    Bruna 62
    Carragher 82
    Cavalerri 74
    Cole 82
    Darby 67
    Degen 71
    Eccelston 68
    El Zhar 69
    Gerrard 86
    Gulasci 63
    Hansen 59
    Irwin 64
    Itandje 68
    Johnson 80
    Jovanovic 80
    Kacanikilic 63
    Kelly 71
    Kuyt 81
    Kryiakgos 78
    Lucas 77
    Mavinga 68
    Mendy 62
    Nemeth 71
    N'Gog 77
    Pachecho 71
    Plessis 72
    Reina 85
    Robinson 63
    Rodriguez 81
    Saric 64
    Shelvey 65
    Skrtel 81
    Spearing 69
    Torres 87
    Wilson 70

All other EPL teams in this thread: http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/fifa-11-ng/1336403-every-epl-player-stat-5.html#post18233556

That cant be the final ratings can it? Why is Aquilani in that squad? And Cavalerri? Wheres Meireles?

Pacheco at 71 is way to low considering they have plessis at 72 and nemeth at 71. Johnson at 80? Joe cole at 82? They dont like us very much :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭BigBenRoeth

How the fúck does kyrgiakos get 78??? :confused::confused:

• Advertisement

joe123 wrote: »
    That cant be the final ratings can it? Why is Aquilani in that squad? And Cavalerri? Wheres Meireles?

Pacheco at 71 is way to low considering they have plessis at 72 and nemeth at 71. Johnson at 80? Joe cole at 82? They dont like us very much :(

Some players are still in the squad because the review was done without the transfers being properly updated. Konchesky is 75...

Advertisement