Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BB High Video

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Hmmm won't play for me (or maybe its really slow)
    Or it could be territory locked.

Up to 39,000 views already... less than 1 hour up. Bloody hell....

Is it working for anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Silcocky

Just watched it there....so bad its good!

Andrew IS Fogel from Superbad - Andrew to win!

:D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Silcocky wrote: »

Andrew IS Fogel from Superbad

:D

HA!! I knew he reminded me of someone :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Won't work for me, the comments on the video are ridiculous... jeese its only a TV show.

''Just to let you I've informed the tabloids about this farce''

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Terri26

it's not working for me. it said it has a temporary problem. not fait they are expected to get 100000 hits in less than 12 hours when it's down for some of it. do our views from the republic even count?

About 152k views now. They have a note about the technical problem. They weren't expecting this kind of demand. Wouldn't be surprised if they hit a million by 10 tonight.

They're morons for not using their own youtube channel for the video (or at least as a mirror). That can track views as easily as their own player.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

Seriously...Just watch Ben in that video. Just keep your eyes on him. Funny as hell!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭Dixie Chick

Ben actually makes it, he is so bad!! ha ha

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I LOVE it :D it's brilliant.. Ben looks like Frank Spencer dancing ha..

Best part about the whole video... keebag isn't in it :D

• Advertisement

Finally got to see it (only worked in IE for some reason). It was awful, but brilliant at the same time! There was some SERIOUS post production done on the voices though. :)

Looking forward to tonights daily show now....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

Mr E wrote: »
    About 152k views now. They have a note about the technical problem. They weren't expecting this kind of demand. Wouldn't be surprised if they hit a million by 10 tonight.

They're morons for not using their own youtube channel for the video (or at least as a mirror). That can track views as easily as their own player.
    They're morons for not taking advertising revenue away from their own website?:confused:

Their website couldn't handle the load. They have their own youtube channel which people are visiting daily. Its a no brainer. If they wanted more ad revenue, they should have put the infrastructure in place to handle 100k+ views in one day.

Advertisement