Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

interesting promo photos

Options
  • 23-07-2010 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

howdy - i'm a fairly broadly experienced photog - dont have much on my shedule for the next while so I have a proposition;

Im interested in collaborating with bands/artists for photoshoots - the key word here is 'collaborate' - ie, im happy to work for free, but want to get something more out of it portfolio wise than the standard 'band against a graffiti covered wall'' stuff.

basically want to work with a interesting and interested band/artist to produce visually stiking images which they can use as they want - ive done a fair bit of band/artist work in the past (some for album cover art) and want to do more - as i frankly enjoy it and find it more interesting and challanging than a lot of other photography types.

check out my portfolio;

www.razphoto.net

in particular have a look at the blog section for the recent work - should be some more music stuff up on that shortly..

and drop us a PM if interested!!!!

im dublin based btw...

Advertisement