Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

doc

Options
  • 23-07-2010 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi - I've just moved to Wexford and need to register with a doctor - can anyone recommend one in Wexford/Rosslare?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

Not sure the exact spelling of his name but Dr. Ravvii in Wexford town is excellent... I'd recommend him to anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 tumble

Thanks- I'll try him. A colleague told me they had difficulty finding a doc in wexford cos they were not taking on new patients!

Maeve Hogan. A better doctor you will not meet.

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭cute_cow

Maeve Hogan. A better doctor you will not meet.

I agree completly. She is a great doctor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

Where is Maeve Hogan based? I'm with Ann-Marie O'Brien, but to get a general appt you must wait about 3 weeks... She is good though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭cute_cow

Just outside Tagoat village on the way into Wexford town. There is a little turn off to the left before a thacthed cottage. The address is Milltown, Tagoat and the surgery number is 053 9131154.

Have been going to the same surgery since I was a child. Firstly with Dr Frank and then with Dr Maeve.

Frank was brilliant, a really lovely guy.
    Maeve really puts the reputation back into Irish GPs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭Chiparus

Actually the general quality of GPs in Wexford is very good, from the doherty practice to Ravi Kumar, Maeve Hogan, Grainne Pinnequi etc.

Advertisement