Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Black Keys - Tripod - 27/10/10

Options
  • 23-07-2010 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

Ticketmaster
    Tickets only €22 for one of my favourite bands, there's 7 of us going as well after making 4 people who don't know them go(they'll convert). I went to Oxegen on Friday solely to see these(and Arcade Fire :D) and the crowd were a bit flat so delighted they're coming back. They've got 7 albums so plenty of material to play around with too. Can't freakin' wait!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Yeah hoping to get tickets for this pretty soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭HoPpiE

I definitely want to make this gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Dubhthamlacht

I've heard rumours that The Black Keys may are bringing along 2 additional musicians to fill out the live version of some of their more recent songs, especially from "Brothers". Can anyone confirm if they intend to do so on european tour?

Also does anyone know who will be supporting The Black Keys in the Tripod gig?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,783 ✭✭✭handsomecake

I've heard rumours that The Black Keys may are bringing along 2 additional musicians to fill out the live version of some of their more recent songs, especially from "Brothers". Can anyone confirm if they intend to do so on european tour?

Also does anyone know who will be supporting The Black Keys in the Tripod gig?
    they had 2 additional guys at oxegen for certain songs,cant wait for this gig

they are on jules holland tonight,bbc2 23:20.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭aliocroc

Well?? How was it people?? :confused:
    I missed it-left it too late in trying to get tickets (mainly cos I had no one to go with and by the tiime i decided to go by myself they were all gone! Absolutely RAGING!!!):mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

It was bloody fantastic! Was my third time seeing them, flew to Nottingham two years ago to see them, and Oxegen this year. This was by far the best I've seen them.

I was front and centre too. Brilliant!

Arggghhh! Raging!!! Was hoping you would say "Ah they were alright, seen them better!" but kinda knew/half expected that they'd blow people away! Im delighted for you and all that were there but now im all the more sorry I missed them!!
    Think ill be making a trip across the water myself, next stop-ticketmaster!

Cheers Adiboo!

thought it was an excellent gig

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Dubhthamlacht

It was an outstanding gig. I seen them 4 years ago in Temple Bar Music Centre and they have improved no end since then.

Lisa Hannigan was support.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Absolutely brilliant gig so it was. Already can't wait to see them again. Tour is still going on for a while so I might just go abroad to see 'em.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭ttoppcat

Went to Glasgow to see them..well worth the trip!! Really glad there's was a good mix of older stuff and just the 2 guys on their own as this was my first time seeing them. Deffo won't be my last:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 technogoblin

euro tour in march might make for a dublin stop, here's hopin'!

Advertisement