Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any craft fairs etc about?

Options
  • 23-07-2010 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

hi anybody know of any craft fairs or farmers market anything like that in letterkenny or donegal?? the only thing i know about is the ramelton market and the one in letterkenny on fridays i think? and the car boot sale on a saturday, anything else pleaseee???

cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭TreasureBin

suzerxxx wrote: »
    hi anybody know of any craft fairs or farmers market anything like that in letterkenny or donegal?? the only thing i know about is the ramelton market and the one in letterkenny on fridays i think? and the car boot sale on a saturday, anything else pleaseee???

cheers!

Think there's one in Dunfanaghy.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,383 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

donegal town farmers market wich i thought =was th e 3rd sat but the last 2 were the last sat and the 2nd sat of the month (may have gone bi monthly for the summer

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

The Dunfanaghy one is the Country Market who started one at Leghwhinney ( sp) near Donegal Town and also have on in Buncrana. ( They have a website; cannot get it up on this poor signal just now...)

They are run differently from other markets; see the website for their terms and conditions.

Sligo is just over the border and has a farmer's market also.

Lifford car boot sale Sunday mornings and there will be others in the summer.

Advertisement