Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

photography challenge #41- Accidental Letters

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Ettna

Congratulations Keps, well done, is that a nettle? Love the wheels.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

Ettna wrote: »
    Congratulations Keps, well done, is that a nettle? Love the wheels.

thanks Ettna

Yes that was a nettle- this is the original shot:)

I was wondering whether to go for

M

W or

hehee:)

2vchyfo.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭keps

I noticed I used ' An Cath Dubh' - instead of 'An Cat Dubh' in my earlier post.

A genuine Freudian slip:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Well done Keps you deserved the win annnd the free beer :D
    Enjoyed all your pics and especially the winning one.
    This was a great challenge, although it had me strolling around the place/streets with a dimwit bemused look on my face (which was actually deep concentration to try and spot a letter) :P

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Ettna

Well done Keps you deserved the win annnd the free beer :D
    Enjoyed all your pics and especially the winning one.
    This was a great challenge, although it had me strolling around the place/streets with a dimwit bemused look on my face (which was actually deep concentration to try and spot a letter) :P

There were I am sure a lot of us like that, now where are the wheels!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭squareballoon

sorry I wasn't around to announce the winner. I was on a boat with no access for a week.
    Thanks for doing it Keps and well done!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

keps wrote: »
    It seems a long time ago now since I threw all of my toys out of the pram on my very first attempt at one of these challenges! Thankfully, An Cath Dubh was around to ensure we got them back in again!:D:)

Hah! i had forgotten about that :D

See - patience is a virtue and when you pay off the right people you are guaranteed to win - ooooopppssss did i just admit that :D

Seriously, well done to you on this one. The p-oscar trophy is winging its way to you presently.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭f1_jb

A & T

4910881497_9904eebd20.jpg

4911488262_ec3f13868d.jpg

H

4910885437_b0124bcd04.jpg

Had some fun today looking out for stuff after finding this thread yesterday must visit the challanges more often adds some fun to photography.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

f1_jb wrote: »
    Had some fun today looking out for stuff after finding this thread yesterday must visit the challanges more often adds some fun to photography.

Nice shots but you should read the first post. This one finished two weeks ago and there's a new one in operation. Try the current ones, you get two weeks to get some shots - always good fun.

Advertisement