Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irish media coverage of svb

Options
  • 23-07-2010 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭

Yeah, am gonna cover this event, interviews, behind the scene ect, but i need a camera, can anybody hook me up?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

chunkis wrote: »
    Yeah, am gonna cover this event, interviews, behind the scene ect, but i need a camera, can anybody hook me up?

I'd give you a loaner of my crapper camera but I'm flying out to Germany first thing Sun morn and don't have time to hand it over.

I will offer to cut a v log if you can't find anyone better to do it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Chunkis I will be brining my camera. I'll be takin my own pictures anyway. I planned to do a V Log for the craic and just to have. Dunno if it conflicts or w/e

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

Ramza wrote: »
    Chunkis I will be brining my camera. I'll be takin my own pictures anyway. I planned to do a V Log for the craic and just to have. Dunno if it conflicts or w/e
    You should make one anyway Ramza, viral the **** outta it! The more SFIE vids being made at the one event, the better!

Advertisement