Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thesis Binding

Options
  • 23-07-2010 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

Anybody suggest a good place to get a thesis bound? Will be about 50-60 pages. I know the Thesis Centre on Camden St is the traditional place to do it but they don't show prices on their website and there seems also to be alot of online services that do it now. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

johnfás wrote: »
    Anybody suggest a good place to get a thesis bound? Will be about 50-60 pages. I know the Thesis Centre on Camden St is the traditional place to do it but they don't show prices on their website and there seems also to be alot of online services that do it now. Any suggestions?

I have used Camden St for my previous theses, it's a few years now so I can't remember the prices, but they where quick and efficent which is more important imo, that a few euro here or there. I think most people I know have used their services, it may be down to advertising but they are the first place I think of when it comes to thesis binding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭hugoline

johnfás wrote: »
    I know the Thesis Centre on Camden St is the traditional place to do it but they don't show prices on their website .....

Prices for hard bound copies can be found on their webpage under 'Services', then click on the link in the text. (depends on the number of copies and the timeframe in which you require them)

For soft bound copies: Reads on Nassau street is cheap as well (4.50 ish the last time I used them for well over 200 pages), not sure if they do hard bound.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

hugoline wrote: »
    Prices for hard bound copies can be found on their webpage under 'Services', then click on the link in the text. (depends on the number of copies and the timeframe in which you require them)

For soft bound copies: Reads on Nassau street is cheap as well (4.50 ish the last time I used them for well over 200 pages), not sure if they do hard bound.

Nassau Street don't do hardbound.

Advertisement