Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Prodigy 02 Rumourage

Options
  • 23-07-2010 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭

Has anyone else heard that they are due to come to the 02 in December?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

i wouldnt think so considering they were there last november and have done a couple of oxegens at this stage including this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

I heard that following their remaining gigs in the pipeline this year they are retiring from the live scene (or from the music scene completely, can't remember) for the next couple of years.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yea i think after their upcoming festivals they are taking a massive break since they have been on the road constantly since 2008. Cant wait to catch them again at Pukkelpop

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Luckily I saw them at Oxegen so, had been wanting to see them for ages!

I suppose it's understandable they'll be taking a break since they're into their 40s, it's bound to take it out of them bouncing around on stage for so long!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

I very very very much doubt this seeing as they have played in Ireland about 4 or 5 times in the last year, Cork, Dublin, Oasis and oxegen at least.

They have also toured Invaders must die to bits, so i doubt it. But they were exceptional at oxegen :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

I very very very much doubt this seeing as they have played in Ireland about 4 or 5 times in the last year, Cork, Dublin, Oasis and oxegen at least.

They have also toured Invaders must die to bits, so i doubt it. But they were exceptional at oxegen :)

Cork, Dublin, Slane, Gig up north, oxegen x 2. All since '08.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Beekay wrote: »
    Cork, Dublin, Slane, Gig up north, oxegen x 2. All since '08.

Yeah thought it was something like that, ther eplaying a big gig at the milton keynes bowl today isn't it? after that i'd say there won't be many more shows until the nexy album.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭ItsAWindUp

Where did you hear this rumour? They just announced two Greek shows in September though, so you never know...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

ItsAWindUp wrote: »
    Where did you hear this rumour? They just announced two Greek shows in September though, so you never know...

Ah the usual a mate was told by a mate of his, I bought it because I do go to wrestling and if they come over in December they are likely to do the same the next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

jeffk wrote: »
    Has anyone else heard that they are due to come to the 02 in December?

No. They're not coming.

• Advertisement
Advertisement