Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chubb 5 lever key

• 23-07-2010 2:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, sorry if this is in the wrong forum. Basically I just moved into a new apartment, the front door has an inside lock. It is a chubb 5 lever lock. Doesn anyone know where I can get a key for this? I tried a few places that cut keys and they dont have a key ring that i can test

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

[Moved to DIY]

Its really a locksmiths you need to contact. What part of Dublin are you in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

koolkid wrote: »
    [Moved to DIY]

Its really a locksmiths you need to contact. What part of Dublin are you in?

thanks. I'm in kimmage

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Try these. They are the nearest, I can think of, to you.
    Fogarty Lock & Safe Company
    46 Pleasant Street
    Dublin 8
    PH 016771961

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭sohappy

remove the lock and bring it to central key and hardware nth fredrick st D1and the will cut a key to match

Advertisement