Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kennel chewing

Options
  • 23-07-2010 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭

So I've just put together the new kennel from zooplus and I'm very happy with it. Any brilliant ideas on how to prevent the dogs chewing the corners of it.:pac: what has worked for you. They have plenty of chew toys but I reckon the kennel will be fair game:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

Knine wrote: »
    So I've just put together the new kennel from zooplus and I'm very happy with it. Any brilliant ideas on how to prevent the dogs chewing the corners of it.:pac: what has worked for you. They have plenty of chew toys but I reckon the kennel will be fair game:)

Crib halt

http://www.kimminsinternational.com/product.sc?productId=51

Or vicks vapour rub... the only way too go!! :D

Works at treat at stopping unwanted chewing!

Have to say zooplus is great! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

Oh I love Zooplus and the kennel I got is great for such a cheap price. Ive the vicks vapour rub at the ready!:D

So anyone looking for a nice kennel go check out zooplus

Advertisement