If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech Squeezebox

Options
  • 23-07-2010 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi guys

Sorry to hear about Kenny's exploding appendix. Hope you're feeling better.
    Not sure if you carry these, but I was looking for a price for a Squeezebox Duet system. I'll probably expand on this eventually so could you also price for SB Boom and a Receiver too please?

The older models (version 3 I think) are disappearing fast, but if you have any you still need to shift, let me know.

Thanks
    Dinsdale

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

dinsdale70 wrote: »
    Hi guys

Sorry to hear about Kenny's exploding appendix. Hope you're feeling better.
    Not sure if you carry these, but I was looking for a price for a Squeezebox Duet system. I'll probably expand on his eventually so could you also price for SB Boom and a Receiver too please?

The older models (version 3 I think) are disappearing fast, but if you have any you still need to shift, let me know.

Thanks
    Dinsdale

Hi Dinsdale,

I'll pass your get well message onto Kenny, thank you.

On to your query, we can get our hands on the Logitech Squeezebox Duet system and extra bits. Unfortunately i am not to sure what version they are.

Heres the units and relevant prices;

Logitech Squeezebox Duet £249.95

Logitech Squeezebox Radio £129.95

Logitech Squeezebox Boom £179.95

Logitech Squeezebox Receiver £99.95 (currently out of stock)

Logitech Squeezebox Touch £249.95 (limited stock)

I have just check our storeroom and it seems that the belfast branch is out but our main warehouse has stock we could get it in within 5 working days.

All these items can be viewed on www.richersounds.com

regards

Matthew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.