Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pokemon of the Week: Kangaskhan

• 23-07-2010 4:27pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭

115Kangaskhan.png

Type: Normal

Species: Parent Pokémon

Ability: Early Bird or Scrappy

Pokédex Numbers:Kanto: #115
    Johto: #210
    Hoenn: #275
    Sinnoh: #--

Height: 7'03"

Weight: 176.4lbs

I remember hunting this one down in the original Red, along with Tauros took me so long to find. Pretty reasonable attack, for a normal type. Odd that the young Kangaskhan was never made a separate 'mon, even with the babies that were introduced. Hard to see it ever getting an evolution in my eyes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Wobbuffet

There are still plenty of 5th gen Pokemon to be revealed so a baby pre evolution Kangaskhan could still be possible.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Just my own thinking. It's getting harder to come across a reason that the pre-volution wouldn't have popped up, so that's just why I think it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

Come on Game Freak, I wanna use the BabyKanga!!
    GoodBabyKanga.png

Advertisement