Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightclubs in Tralee

Options
  • 23-07-2010 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭

Hi,

I was just wondering what are the cover charges for the nightclubs in Tralee on a Saturday night?
    And where is the best place to go?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

I was in The syndicate Rooms about two weeks ago and thought it was great, not sure of the cover charge because I was staying in the hotel

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭yellowbear

Hey thanks,

I just googled it and found the website. it looks fairly class in the pics and the cover charge is 10 euro which isnt bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Liveit

fabric and horans are the biggest, 10 euro into each usually although they have offers every week so it depends

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭OneForTheTeam

Horans is dead on a Saturday night, as much as it kills me to say Fabric is the place most people go on a Saturday night. The Abby is a late bar which is good, its free in if your in before 12 after that its 5euro. You also have the Blasket which is a Late bar and would be a bar to pop into for a drink if your going to pubs too. Hennessys is also a late bar.

As for Syndicate Rooms its not the biggest club.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭yellowbear

Thanks Onefortheteam. It looks like we'll be going to Fabric so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

anyone know if Syndicate Rooms or Horans are open this Friday/Sat night (bank hol weekend)??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

There is a decent late bar the deacon, has fairly good music. Free in if you want to avoid going to a nightclub. The syndicate is beside the deacon anyway. The syndicate is opened on a saturday as far as I know not sure about fridays and the deacon is the likely option for a friday night.

Advertisement