Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M14 ebr advice

Options
  • 23-07-2010 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

hows it goin i was thinking of getting the kart m14 ebr but i dont know where to get one. if anyone has an answer or just an opinion on the gun itself i would appriciate it.thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Most airsoft retailers here in Ireland will order in a specific AEG (if its available) for you if you ask them.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭jeawan

Just bought the CA M14 EBR have to say it is very nice and lighter then the Kart EBR also have G&G internals so i have read it fires very nice indeed not had a chance to take it out yet though. got mine in Go Tactical in bray just talk to Frank.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭fayer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 sphitt fire

alright thanks lads much appreciated. any opinions on what version of it to buy the KART , classic army or the G&G

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

There's also the G&G fayer linked to, great piece of kit and well worth the price!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Danin

have you seen the solid stock version ? I think its a really good looking version but it's a bit pricey. It weights in at 4100g which is a bit lighter than other versions.

http://www.aresairsoft.com/m14soild.html

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭jeawan

Looks alright with a solid stock they are a nice gun none the less i am really happy with mine tbh great gun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Eoin3k

You can buy the kart from dundalk airoft.although i would reccomend the classic army

Advertisement