Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sony handycam lcd screen broken

• 23-07-2010 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

i dont know if i am in the right place but anyway somebody might be able to help.Looking to get my 2 year sony handycam looked at.The lcd is gone black.I cant see anything or play forward rewind or anything.I went to take it Sony in Liffey Valley but its closed .I asked Currys to look at it and they wanted 80 euro just to look at it.Just wondering is it repairable or am i better off getting a nnew one which i dont want to coz am skint enuf!There is no reason for it to go blank it didnt fall it just like gave up.Are there any shopd around midlands/dublin that will take a look at it 4 mee cheaper.Like you know aToyota car service witha Toyota will always be lore expensive that gettin ur car serviced by some other joe soap....anyway any help would be great!Thanks

Comments

Advertisement