Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Limited Edition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Icarian wrote: »
    but if UK gets it, I guess we will too, right?

That's usually the case. The Crisis Core and Dissidia LEs were both exclusive to Game.co.uk, their bricks and mortar branches didn't get them in. I suspected that'll be the case with BbS too.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Icarian

I don't know if this is an exclusive though, Amazon, game, zavvi and loads of other retailers also have it...

i guess i'll ask my local gamestop if they're getting it...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

I think this game is going to cramp the thumb off me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

Mr. K wrote: »
    That's usually the case. The Crisis Core and Dissidia LEs were both exclusive to Game.co.uk, their bricks and mortar branches didn't get them in. I suspected that'll be the case with BbS too.
    Perhaps they were in the UK, but in Ireland GameStop had plenty of the limited edition versions of Crisis Core and Dissidia, I wouldn't worry about finding the limited edition version of Birth By Sleep.

It's looking like there won't be a PSN release of BbS, so I guess I'll just have to buy the limited edition version then. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

I waited until I completed all three scenarios (still have the final episode and secret movie to do tohugh) but this game is extremely good.

I always liked the series - 1 was exceptionally challenging albeit with some crap controls and levels at times whilst two was a thing of beauty but was too easy.

This game is an excellent balance, the battle system has been streamlined to an extent for the PSP, the way the story is told is extremely clever (even if the subject matter is not groundbreaking), playing through the game as one character you can be like WTF at times but a second/third playthrough really fills in the gaps.

As always the music, voice acting (maybe bar the main 3 characters!) and graphics are superb. I only regret not buying this in 2010.

• Advertisement
Advertisement