Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hotels beside the 02 arena

Options
  • 23-07-2010 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Hi i dont no if i posted this in the right place..

I have a concert at the end of aug and im looking for a hotel very close to the 02 with piblic transport near buy as i dont have a car so i will have to use public transport.

If anybody could help it would be great

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

The Closest that I can think of would be The Maldron Cardiff Lane http://www.maldronhotels.com/hotel-cardiff-lane/ just across the quays..

Then you have the Clarion further down the North Quays and Jury's right beside that again.. all within short walking distance of the arena..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Actually a new hotel has opened next door to the O2,I think it's called the Gibson or something similar. If you google the point village I'm sure it would pop up. The Luas runs down to the door of the O2.

http://www.pointvillage.ie/hotel_.aspx

There it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Millie

We stayed in the D4 hotel in Ballsbridge (€60 total for both of us breakfast included!) and they offer a bus to and from for €10.
    However call them first to ensure the bus is running for the occassion.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭peteandjenn

We stayed in the gibson hotel for the Iron Maiden concert Friday night and I would highly recommended it. The O2 is about a 30 second walk from the hotel and the luas stops right outside the door of the hotel. We got a room for €99 which is pretty good. I know if you stay further outside the city you can get cheaper but for convenience this hotel is perfect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Always knew that Gibson hotel would do good business, it also has a good view of the city.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭sparky89

we booked the issacc hotel so just hope its close to it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

The Isaac hotel is about a 20-25 minute walk away or 10 minutes on Luas. The luas stops right outside the hotel so it will be very handy for you. It's usually busy on the way to concerts so be prepared to stand.

Advertisement