Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irish freeware claymation game - the astonishing captain skull

Options
  • 23-07-2010 7:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Investigate the dreadful mysteries of the Ghost Planet as Captain Skull and his robot dinosaur tank Quimby in this free point and click adventure game wot i made.

screen1.jpg

screen6.jpg

CONTROLS:
    Leftclick - Walk, interact
    Rightclick - Examine
    Esc - Menu
    Click the 'items' and 'notes' icons on the bottom left of the screen to open up the item and note inventories respectively.
    Music credits in the readme.

DOWLOAD:
    http://gamejolt.com/freeware/games/the-astonishing-captain-skull/download/2976/

Anyway, any thoughts/criticisms/whatevers would be appreciated! thank for reade :0

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I only had time to just check out the first couple of rooms, but that's really well done. I love the design of all the rooms. I'll give it a longer shot when I get a chance.

Was it done with AGS? I've been meaning to put something together with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 catmates

Thanks! And yeah it's an AGS game. You should definitely give it a shot if you're interested in making a point-and-click game as it's one of the better engines I've tried.

Advertisement