Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account activated?

Options
  • 23-07-2010 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

How do I know if my account has been activated? I just tried to reply to a thread about how to say thanks to a poster but I got a message saying I wasn't allowed to reply - looking at the options, I think it must be to do with my account?

I'm just a newbie so I don't think I've been banned or anything yet :D

Anyway, my question was that I've been on a forum where other posters have said thanks but I don't have the thumbs up icon - I feel kinda mean that I can't say thanks too - is this also to do with my account?

Another thing (sorry!), when I've gone from one thread to another or left the page idle for a short time, when I go back I've been logged out! Is there a time limit before you get logged out or is this to do with my account?

Right, all out of questions now, hope you can help! Thanks!!

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

You need to have made at least ten posts before you can thank other posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 neadycodd

Until then I will post my thanks in reply form, so thank you! :)

Advertisement