Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suck on that console biatches :D

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

I don't mind people discussing it here but there is a 3-page thread over in Games already open on this topic :

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

ah cool..forgot there was a forum directly in the games forum as well...

mods..please close this thread :)

Sc@recrow wrote: »
    ah cool..forgot there was a forum directly in the games forum as well...

mods..please close this thread :)

I was already mod of this forum before I realised that also!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Snes pad > keyboard and mouse tbh... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

d22ontour wrote: »
    X52 > Snes pad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

the_syco wrote: »
    X52 > Snes pad

sitting behind someone shouting "left!" "right!" "shoot him! him! are you blind! the guy in the window. ah, you're dead. You should have listened to me" > X52

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

d22ontour wrote: »

while this is true, pad v pad is better than keyboard v keyboard... Its more equal, while most pads are all the same keyboard/mouse combinations vary a lot and a person with better PC gear has a slight advantage.

Keyboard V pad wins ever time though... But it does not happen on consoles....

I play bad company on both formats and am rank 28 or so on both but i find xbox has a lot less hacking.

LoLth wrote: »
    sitting behind someone shouting "left!" "right!" "shoot him! him! are you blind! the guy in the window. ah, you're dead. You should have listened to me" > X52

:)

Admin in the house lads. Look sharp !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭marko93

I play both PC and PS3, and PC gamers are alot better, the pad hasnt got a patch on the keyboard and mouse :D

Advertisement